He Cheats On You - Harry

You were on your mini vacation at your hometown without Harry. Of course, obviously he was on tour that's why he can't come with you. That's okay to you though . You know how much Harry loves touring, so you just let him be. But today is the last day of your vacation and you're finally going back home to Harry. You were feeling all giddy and excited ofc, you just cant wait to see him again!

-----------------

You were waiting at the airport for harry to come pick you up but until now he's still not here. You were wondering where he is.

Maybe he's stuck in traffic? Yeah, traffic in LA can be crazy. Don't even get me started on it I mean that shit is too much.

So after waiting for Harry for what seemed like eternity, you decided to text him that you will be on your way home soon seeing as he is still not here yet. You got your luggage, packed your things and fixed yourself up a little bit before standing up and heading for the exit. You stood outside and called for a taxi and then headed home you both yours and Harry's apartment.

As you were heading home to your apartment, you couldn't help the butterflies in your stomach swirling around in circles continuously making you slightly dizzy. Maybe you're just too excited to see Harry after a month on vacation and him being on tour, so you set aside those anxiety that you were feeling and hoped for a wonderful reunion. But still, you couldn't shake the thought that something bad is about to go down.

As the driver pulled to a stop outside to your apartment, you glanced out and noticed your palms were getting sweaty. Everything was just all becoming too much, your anxiety was heightened and you just needed Harry's hug and presence to calm you down. After you paid for the cab, you gathered your things while the driver kindly helped you with your luggage at the trunk, you got out and paid for the ride. You strolled down on the front door and came to a stop. By this time, your palms were sweating like rivers now and your heart is beating too fast. Way too fast.

"Calm down y/n, you got this. What could g wrong" Surprise homecoming. What could go wrong?

As you turned the knob, the door was already unlocked meaning Harry was here all day and probably did not left. You stepped inside all excited, heart pumping, palms sweating ready to see the love of your life. You set down your luggage and bag at the couch, careful to not making any noise and walked upstairs at the room to look for Harry.
But as you were walking the stairs, you heard some mumbling coming from you and Harry's room. What the fuck? You thought. Who's in here besides Harry? And then, there was some giggles. And that's when you just knew, someone is in the room with Harry. And that someone is definitely a girl.

You slowed down your tracks and tried to control yourself from doing anything that you will regret. Maybe his mom is here and he didn't bothered to tell you? No. That'd be too weird, his mom would've greeted you at the front door immediately if it was her. Maybe his sister? But then again no. His sister is happily married and living somewhere starting a family. Then who the fuck is it? The anxiety is slowly killing you until you heard Harry

"Natalie, I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

That phrase literally took you by surprise and you felt like the walls were slowly closing in on you. You felt your legs becoming jell-o, you just wanted the ground to eat you right then and there. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. What the fuck is happening.

You mustered all the force and courage to get your weak ass out the stairs and slammed the room open revealing Harry with your best friend Natalie.

Of course it was Natalie.
It only made sense. Who else could be the other Natalie that he knows besides your best friend?

"Natalie, you fucking bitch" you greeted out with so much hatred