Harry Imagine

Harry IMAGINE

You and Harry have been bestfriends since 5th grade. He keeps to himself that he likes you. He never told you because he's afraid that you won't like him back.

"So? How do I look?" You told Harry. You were wearing a black dress with sparkly things in it. You have your date with your boyfriend, (Whatever name you like).

Harry stared at you for a few moments.

"You look beautiful." He's speechless.

You smile at the ground beginning to blush. You were already out the door when suddenly Harry grab your wrist.

"(y/n) please. Don't go tonight please." Harry says

You stared at him. tears were starting to form in his eyes. You finally said something when a tear stream in his right cheek.

"Harry?" You asked

"I like you okay!!!!" Harry almost shouted.

"I liked you since 5th grade!" I never told you because I'm afraid." He continued wiping tears in his face.

Harry let go of your wrist and ran to your backyard.

YOu followed him. You saw him sitting in the bench.

You sat next to him and hug him.

"Harry" You began

"I also liked you. And same problem. I thought you'll never like me back. SO that's why I kept it to myself. If I told you, our friendship might be broken."

"I'm sorry." tears stream down my face

"No. I'm the one who should be sorry. I was being a Jerk. I should've told you before." Harry said wiping the tears in your face.

"Stop crying now. You'll ruin your make-up." Harry joked

You stared into his beautiful green eyes and suddenly. You felt his soft lips rest into yours. You couldn't believe it! The boy have dreamed to be with forever is now with you. Not a few minutes he removed his lips.

"Please. I don't want you to go tonight." He begged

"I will go. But I'll explain everything to him. And when I get back, I'll be---" you're nervous to say it.

"Yeah?" Harry smiled

"I'll be your girlfriend." You ran outside getting to your car to drive away from harry to your date *cough* I mean friend...