Louis Imagine

You were at a club with Louis tonight. Louis keep asking you to try to drink. But you're afraid you might get drunk. "C'mon babe. Please." He pleaded handing you a cup of wine. "Oh. alright. But just one." You grab the glass and a huge smile on his face appears. You were not sure If you should drink it or not. But if it will make Louis happy. Okay then! You drank it right away. You started to get a bit dizzy. "Woah! You get drunk easily. Wait here! I'll just get you a bottle of water." His last words before he left you. You were left there alone. When you saw someone going closer to you. "Louis?" You said expecting it was him. But not. "Hey beautiful. Wanna dance?" He said. It was a stranger. "No sorry. I'm waiting for my boyfriend." you said. But the unknown man grab your wrist and let you out of the club. "Louis!!!" You scream when the guy lead you to a dark alley behind the club. "Be quiet! Godammit!" The man punched you in your stomach that made you fall in your knees. You saw a figure behind the stranger. "Hey! Get your hands off my girlfriend!!!" A familiar voice said. Louis. He came closer to the stranger and punch him in the face that made him fall to the ground. "Lou!" You ran to hug him. You were crying on his chest. He wrap his arms around you making sure no one can touch you but him. You can see people around were staring at you. "Shh. It's okay. I'm here." He said planting a kiss on your forehead. He kept his arms around you until you reached his car. He sat you on the hood of his car and hold your arms. "I'm sorry babe. I promise I won't leave you again." He said. "I love you Lou." You kissed his lips.