Harry Styles (Dirty)

Imagine you are in Harry's flat, watching a movie with him.

"Harry, I'm bored" you told him honestly.

"What shall we do??" He ask.

"I don't know"

Without thinking Harry grab your face and kiss you in the lips. You moan under his kisses.

"You like that huh?"

He trails wet kisses in your jaw up to your neck and collarbone. You can't help but moan his name.

"Uhhhh.....HARRY" you moaned

He started rubbing your center through your panties. Wetness pooled through your thin underwear.

You moan while his rubbing you.

He take off your shirt and bra. He stare at your breast for what seemed like hours and start to lick them. He suck your right breast while rubbing the other in circles.

"Uhhhhh........HARRY!!!"

He then takes off your short and panties and enter one finger. You can't help but moan. He then started to stuck two fingers and pumping it really hard. Then insert another finger roughly.

He then grabbed a condom and insert it to his.

Then he enters you roughly without warning. You screamed of pain. Suddenly the pain turned into pleasures.

"F-faster HARRY!"

He then started thrusting, pumping it really hard until both of you climax. Both of you fell on the bed panting.

"I love you babe" he whispered on your ear.

"I love you too Harry."

-----------------------

TEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHA! lol. Damaris here AGAIN. Merp c:

I always do Harry imagine, because he's my favorite member in the band. C: But anwwaaaaaaays, I hope you like this dirty imagine, even though I just copy some of the parts in some books. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! aaaaaaaaand, tell me what you think! :***

Stay swirly bby. 🌀 ~ furchestwins.

BTW, did I mention I'm also a big fan of Furchestwins? No? Well, yes I do.