Foreplay

Alvin 

"No please" I beg but he just smirks at me. 

It's second period and everybody is pretending to work on their five-paragraph-essay. The ten people who didn't leave to work in the library were looking at a youtube video so I snuck out to use the bathroom, only to have Rory corner me in there. Shit. 

"Take them off" he orders with a horrible grin. He's staring intently at me while I slowly unbutton my pants and slide them down my legs. "All the way off" he adds. 

With dread I step out of my shoes and then pull my trousers off. He grabs them from my hand and throws them towards the door. They land in the corner and I make an effort to go after them but he blocks the way. 

Rory's not the tallest, even of his group of friends. He's not even taller than me, but he is all beefy from going to the gym. I know, because he often brags about it. Up close he's intimidating, like a short giant. 

I gulp. 

"Hehe, are you afraid of me, Alvin?" he chuckles. I flinch at the sound of my name. "I'm talking to you, don't be boring" he demands and takes a step closer. Something that is etched deep into my my bones makes me cold with fear. He's very close. No one is ever this close to me. This can only be bad. 

With my head bent down I move away from him. I step backwards with my hands in front of my junk. What if he hits me? Or what if he sees something through my shorts? I'll die for sure. 

"N-no" I answer quickly but I can't even meet his eyes. 

"Lie" he whisperes, and it is of course. 

"Can I please have my pants back?" I beg with a vocie that's getting thinner as he comes closer. 

"No" he says and takes another step. 

"Please" I say and step back. 

"Alvin, honey" he says, dripping with malice. "I want some alone time, just the two of us. When couples are alone... well you know what they do, right?" he taunts, like he's talking to a child. 

"Well, yes, but I meen no, really I just-" I studder but he suddenly pushes me up against the disgusting wall of the boys' bathroom and holds me there with one hand on my chest. I bet he can feel the dun-dun-dun of my frantic heart. 

"And people don't have pants on when they do the dirty do they?" he mocks with a devilish grin and licks his lips. He has two very pointy teeth, like fangs. Like the devil. 

"B-but-" is all I can manage before he lets his hand slide up my thigh. I quickly grap his it but he moves his other one to grab me harshly by the throat. 

"Relax I'm not a fucking exibithionist, this is just foreplay" he growls and I can tell he's loosing his temper. My heart is beating wildly and the certainty of me getting beaten up again is vivid in my mind. I don't want him to hurt me. I don't want to hurt anymore. 

Weakly I nod in and he leans in while sliding his hand futher up in between my thighs. It tickles but I'm so scared that it almost feels exciting. This is bad, this is so, so bad. But why is he touching me like this? Wasn't he joking about this? Isn't he going to call me a disgusting faggot now? 

A whimper escapes me when his hand reaches my privates. OK, this is happening. Slowly, while staing at me he rubs me and leans in closer. What is happening?! His face is only inches away now and his breath tickles my cheek. His hand around my neck has loosened and I feel something happen down there. OH NO.

He's so close and so different right now. It's very intense and I've never been touched by someone like this before. My dick starts to tingle with that exciting feeling and just as I think he can feel me get hard he lets go. 

"Don't you like it?" he mocks with a much meaner tone now. I make myself small and look at the floor. 

"I don't know... I've never..." I mumble. He chuckles. 

"Never jerked off?" 

"N-no, I have but..." I trail off. 

"Well this was foreplay so get ready for the real thing. You're coming home with me tomorrow" he informs me and walks out of the door. I quickly run to my pants and jump into them, terrifired that someone will come in and see me like this. 

I lie awake that night thinking about my bully. My stomach won't settle and and I keep replaying his words in my head. What did he meen with the real deal? He doesn't acctually want to have sex with me, does he?