Truth or Dare - "Prince"Henry Peletier

Summary: The teens at hilltop decide to play a game of truth or dare.

Word Count: 384

Warnings: none

Requested: yes

A/N: so im finally getting over a year long writers block and trying to finish up old requests. enjoy to anyone who stuck around and still reads henry fics. also its been over a year but rip to my boy henry he aint deserve that.

Henry had only been staying at Hilltop for a few days and you found you already had a small crush on the boy. Your best friend, Addy, quickly caught on and decided to invite him to hang out with your group of friends and he happily accepted the invitation. Little did you know that Henry also had a crush on you and he would have used any excuse to hang out with you.

Once everyone arrived at the hangout, Henry being the last to get there, it was settled that you would all play a game of truth or dare to kick off the night. You all sat down in a circle, spinning an old beer bottle to see who's turn it was first. As players dished out dare and spilled truths that would have been better left unsaid, you couldn't help but be nervous for when your turn came.

Fortunately, you didn't have to wait long because it was just your luck that when Addy spun the bottle next it pointed straight at you. 'Shit' you thought, trying to think of what would be the best option. You knew Addy would somehow trick you into exposing your crush on Henry so you wanted to play this carefully. "Dare," You said after a moment of silence.

Addy smirked deviously at you and you inwardly groaned when she said, "Y/N, I dare you to kiss Henry."

"Seriously?" You cried in disbelief.

"Rules are rules. You gotta do it."

You knew you would have to do it eventually if not now on a later turn so you nodded and crawled across the circle to where Henry sat.

"Hi," You smiled, your cheeks heating up. "Can I kiss you?"

Henry nodded, leaning his head up to capture your lips in his. Your lips moved softly against his and you could hear whistling and hollering coming from your friends. You pulled away for air, pecking him on his lips once more before whispering in his ear, "I know I chose dare but the truth is I like you."

"I like you, too," Henry said, pulling you in for another kiss. "Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you'd be my girlfriend if i asked you to?" He questioned.

"Yes, it does." You responded smiling.