Kisses - "Prince" Henry Peletier

Summary: After falling in love with Henry, he takes on a fatherly role to help take care of your son

Word Count: 849

Warnings: Brief mention of sex (nothing happens)

Request: Okay, so I've become OBSESSED with Prince Henry, and I thought it'd be kinda interesting if the reader had like a toddler from a past relationship (she's the same age as Henry) and she's a little older than , but shes Linton him, and the feeling is mutual. And he like helps her with her kid and it's just, fluff? I love your writing btw!!

A/N: Sorry this took so long and that its so short! I'm still working on other requests so bear with me please. Requests are closed as of right now. I hope you enjoy!

Nobody had taught you the consequences of unprotected sex

Nobody had taught you the consequences of unprotected sex. With the world gone to shit, you guessed it was the least of anyone's worries. Maybe the adults thought all the kids and teens would be too busy running for their lives from the dead to fool around. Hell, you barely even knew what sex was before so maybe they were right. Wrong.

Now here you were with a small toddler clinging to your legs and you went about your day. Judgmental eyes followed you everywhere you went. You heard the harsh comments people would whisper to each other.

"How could you have a baby so young in a world like this?"

"What's wrong with you?"

It hurt, you wouldn't deny that. But you also didn't regret what had happened. Your beautiful son, Levi, was all you his father after he hadn't returned from a run. Losing him was hard for you. If it weren't for Levi you don't know what you would have done. Taking care of him kept you focused and grounded.

You had closed yourself off from what was left of the world, choosing not to get close to anyone or open your heart up to love again. At least that was until Henry came along. He had weaseled his way into your and Levi's life.

You fell for each other hard and fast. It scared you at first but you soon realized that it was a good thing.

The way he was around your son made your heart melt. Henry was such a wonderful person for caring not only about you but your son. He treated him as if he was his own. When you were busy he would watch over him for you and play games with him.

Right now you were on your way to meet Henry. The two of you planned to have a picnic with Levi.

Levi was over the moon with joy as he kept jumping up and down, asking, "Where's Henry, Momma?"

You smiled, pointing ahead where Henry could be found setting up the area for you three. He laid a small blanket on the grass where you would all sit and took it upon himself to make sure it was under the cool shade or a big tree. Levi took off running as he saw him, stumbling over his own two feet.

He jumped into Henry's arms, wrapping his own around him in a tight hug.

Henry chuckled, pulling back to look at Levi, "Hey, bud! Where's your mom?"

"She's coming. See!" Levi turned in your direction as you closed in on them. He climbed into your lap as you sat down under the tree next to Henry.

"How was your day?" You asked Henry.

"Good," He smiled, leaning over to kiss you but before he could Levi covered your mouth with his hand.

Levi removed his hand and crossed his arms, "I'm the only one that can get kisses from Mommy," He said confidently.

Henry smirked, winking at you and then speaking to Levi, "Is that so?"

Levi nodded. At that Henry reached out and began to tickle him. Uncontrollable giggles escaped from Levis lips, his face turning red.

"Stop! Stop!," He shouted, still laughing. "Ok, you can give Mommy kisses."

Henry stopped tickling Levi and pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away, leaning your head against Henry's shoulder.

"So what did you bring us?" You asked, looking at the wicker basket next to him.

Later that night as you were putting Levi to sleep with Henry's help he asked you to read him a bedtime story. You complied and sat down at the edge of the bed with Henry. You both took turns reading him his favorite story. Eventually Levi's eyes begin to droop, tired from a long day.

You closed the book and set in on the bed, getting up to tuck Levi in. You kissed his forehead and dimmed the lantern that provided light in the room. As you turned to walk out of the room a small hand grabbed your wrist, tugging you towards the bed.

"Levi.." You sighed.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" He asked. "Henry too."

You looked at Henry, scanning his face. "I don't mind, as long as it's fine with you," He said.

You nodded, crawling under the covers with Levi, Henry following after and lying next to you.

"I love you, Mommy. I love you, Henry," Levi sighed, sleep taking over his exhausted figure.

"I love you, too" You and Henry whispered at the same time.

You wrapped your arms around him, burying your face into his chest. He pulled you closer, holding onto you tightly. He placed a kiss on the top of you head.

You smiled, "Thank you,"

"For what?"

"Taking care or Levi. Taking care of me. I love you so much," You admitted, lifting you head up to face him

"And I love you," Henry said, closing the distance and placing his lips on yours.

That night you slept better than you had in a long time, surrounded by the your favorite boys.