Chapter 13

Harry was happy. 2 weeks of constant sex had literally drained him. But he loved every moment. His neck was covered with 4 bites claiming him by his alphas and an red collar just below the bites stating the omega is mated.

He had heard rumors that after omega heat, the alphas become super possessive and kept them in front of the sight. It's only for a few days but it's enough to make an omega crazy!
He remembered when he had women up in the morning after the sex. Before he could even blink, he was being sitted on niall lap, louis checking him and making sure he doesn't have any scar or any pain. Zayn had gently put cream on his sore back and shushing him if he whimpered. They had then bathed him and then make him eat a lot.

One of the best thing happened is that his best friend Oliver had found his alpha mate and the best thing was it was his alpha business partner Mr.Fang who was also a good friend of his alphas.
He had come to England for an important deal with his alphas and was staying  a whole year working with his alphas on something that will make their companies touch skies.

Oliver had decided to visit him because of how worried he was and how he shouldn't shut off his phone. After a half an hour later of scolding and harry apologizing, he had finally let anger washed away and make him promise that he would never ever do that type of stunt again. Harry had ofcourse agreed and the next hour or so they spent with playing video game.

Suddenly Oliver stopped and harry looked in confusion and corcern when suddenly oliver was picked up by a huge and handsome alpha who growled "mine".

From then on, oliver decided to live with Mr.fang who was from korea. He has teared up at the thought of his best friend leaving but his alphas quickly explained that the alpha will be living in England till the project will finish and that will be atleast an year later or more. He will also be able to visit him when he leaves to Korea cause Mr.Fang is an important business partner and they will be doing more projects so they will he able to visit Britain more than 5 times.

"Harry, why dont you come with us to the office today? It will sure be fun and we can play after we are done with the meeting" niall suggested and harry quickly nodded his head excited at the thought of going to the office with his alphas.

"Let's get you change then harry. Alright?" Louis said and picked him up while thinking about what their little omega should wear.

Harry clothes were changed into pink fluffy sweater and tight Jean's.

Harry was sitted in the middle of the car on backseat. They reached the company and was suddenly surrounded by the media.

Harry was getting scared by the flashing of the light and the reporters Loud voices.

He curled up in niall side in pain. It was so overwhelming! Louis opened the door and harry eyes suddenly become moist and it didn't long he was crying.
Harry was picked up by niall and they entered a building. The reporters voice left behind.

"Lo-loud" harry hiccuped finally calming down.

"I know baby. Its seem the one who is in charge of these things isn't keeping doing his job properly. Zayn is going to fire him. " harry nodded and looked at niall. His face flushed with the whole crying.

"Let's wash your face baby " louis took harry in his arms and walked toward the elevator with other alpha following behind. Liam pressed the button.
The ding voice came and the doors opened.

"Louis, bring him to the meeting room while we are going to see of all the arrangements has taken or not"zayn said and kissed his mates face and walked away with other mates following behind.

Louis gently washed harry face and gave some water to him to keep him hydrated.

He walked to the meeting room with harry In his arms. The members of the meeting stared in shock at seeing louis with an omega. It was an understatement with how long the alphas were trying to find their omega. The omega too was really adorable with his curly hairs and pretty clothes. A red expensive collar rested on his neck just below the bites claiming the omega.

Harry snuggled further when he felt numerous stares at him. His alphas realizing his discomforts glared the members who instantly bowed their head. The alphas were too strong and have a presence that can scare even greater alphas.

Louis took the sit beside niall and placed harry on his lap who waved his hand on greeting. Niall chuckled at their omega. He was so cute! Niall couldn't help but place kisses on his face. Harry giggled innocently wand niall grinned widely proud at being able to produce the cute laugh from harry.

Zayn gestured the member the resume the meeting. Harry moved a bit to sit comfortably and started playing with Louis fingers. His eyes dropping. He soon doze off.
------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't that the slut!" A woman said staring at the tv.
"Oh yes! I knew it! Omega only wants money!"
"We can obtain money by that fag!" The woman said and the man nodded.
"We are going to be rich" the two laughed .