Chapter 4

Zayn carried Harry to the big kitchen. Harry was confused at what was happening. Yesterday he was cutting himself because he's alone and worthless which he's been told all his life and the same night he got 4 possessive and lovely alphas who are loving and caring for him.
Harry let out a small mewl and quickly shut his mouth up. Where in hell did that mewl come from?!
"Little one are you alright? "Zayn asked hearing the mewl. Omegas let out certain noises when they are distress or fighting their omega side.
Zayn started making small shapes on his lover's back trying to comfort him which worked. Harry curled in him more if possible and let out a happy mewl.
"What do you want to eat Harry? "A voice said from behind and Harry immediately recognized the voice. It was of Liam.
Liam walked up to them smiling and kissing both his mates cheeks.Zayn and Liam loved at the way Harry blushed prettily. It's just made them more protective of their omega.
"D-Don't know"Harry answered truthfully. He had never really cared to eat so he just wasn't interested in what he was eating.
"It's okay baby. I'll make lunch cause it's going to be 12 soon."Said Liam kissing Harry on his forehead and going to the kitchen.He decided to make something light.
"Li have you made the food?I am hungry"An Irish voice said.
Niall came down the stairs and spotted his other two mates.
"Hey Hazz, let's get some food in you.eh?"Said niall kissing Harry cheeks and breathing in his scent.
"You look so beautiful while blushing hazz" said Liam and Harry if possible blushed more.
"Hey guys,  let's eat. I am hungry " yelled Louis entering the kitchen and kissing all his mates make his way to the stove where the food was ready and looking delicious.
"It's look amazing li" Said Louis hugging Liam.
"Thanks sweetheart." Said Liam kissing Louis cheeks and started setting plates on the table.
"I don't wanna eat" A small voice said from Zayn arms.Harry didn't want to eat. How is he going to explain his four alphas that he didn't like to eat?
"Why bub? It's 12 right now. You haven't eaten anything today."Liam said going into his daddy direction mode.
"I don't like to eat" said Harry burying his head in Zayn crook. This worried the 4 lads. They have noticed how light their omega is. Well this is not going to continue. They will make sure that their little omega eat everything so that he could be healthy and happy.
"Harry baby, why don't you like to eat? "Niall asked.
"It's boring and waste of time"Said Harry if possible hugging Zayn tighter. Sensing his omega sadness, Zayn immediately started moving back and forth and murmured reassuring things to him which calmed Harry.
"When was the last time you ate baby? "Asked Louis. His voice full of corcern. He didn't like the thought of their omega unhealthy.
Harry tried to remember when he ate last time and the alphas looked worried at their omega. It's seem that their omega is not good at taking care of himself which shouldn't surprise them because omegas are not capable of taking care of themselves. They only think about their pups or their alphas and if the omega is not mated then the omega will only focus on what he's doing forgetting about themselves. That's why it's good for the omega to get mated because the alpha take every responsibility to himself in taking care of his omega.
But it's very rare when the omega is not even capable of taking care of the most important thing like food or sleep and it's seem that there omega had forgotten to take care care of these things.
Finally Harry remembered when he ate the last time.
"Breakfast"he said.
"When did you eat the breakfast?" Asked Niall.
"4 days ago "He answered.
Harry quickly realized that was the wrong answer. The alphas who were already worried about their omega didn't liked it that their omega hadn't ate anything for 4 fucking days.
"What did you ate baby? "asked Zayn. His arms tightening around their omega waist.
"Apple? "Harry said which sounds more like a question than statement.
"Liam"Said Zayn.
Liam nodded his head in understanding and quickly started setting plates on the table and put the food in every plate.
"Listen here baby, you are going to eat from now on. I don't want to hear any protests. We want you to be happy and healthy. You are going to stay here from now on so there's going to be rules you have to follow. If you break the rules, there's going to be punishments. Do you understand?" Zayn said sternly. They will not let their omega continue these unhealthy activities. If they have to spank their omega for his own good than they will.
Harry quickly nodded his head at the tone of Zayn.
"Verbal answer baby"
"o-okay"
"good boy"zayn smiled and took a sit on his chair.
Liam picked up Harry and put him in his own lap. He took the spoon and started feeding harry.
After few bites, harry started to whine. He was full but Liam didn't let him get out of his lap.
"Stop it baby or you are going to get your first punishment" threatened Liam.
Harry quickly stopped squirming and liam smiled.
When Liam was finally satisfied at portion Harry ate, he let Niall took him from his lap and he started eating his own food.
"We are going to discuss rules tomorrow, right now we are going to sleep "Said Zayn.
Harry nodded his head sleepily resting his head on Louis shoulder who was right now carrying their little omega.
The alphas took him to their room and Harry immediately smelt the smell of his alphas in their room. It comforted him and it didn't take long and Harry was asleep still in Louis arms.
Louis gently laid Harry on the centre and quickly took his place beside Harry followed by Liam who took his place beside Louis hugging his mates.
Niall also took his place beside Harry on other side and was followed by Zayn.
They fall asleep hugging their mated close to them.

Hey guys I really hope you like this chapter. I am really sorry for the late update. If you like the chapter please vote, comment and share