Chapter 1

Harry pov
You are worthless
You are crazy
You are a shit example of a human being
You are fat
You are ugly
"stop! Please," I said falling down on my knees. My best friend resting in my other hand, my blood dripping and my body trembling from pain. This was my daily routine. Wake up from the nightmare, rush to the bathroom, cut and cry, Get ready, run to university, then cut, then go to my first job as a librarian assistant, then to the cafe and then to the restaurant for the job as waiter, then go home, again cut and try to eat and then hope for sleep.

I bandaged my wrist skillfully because of how many time I have bandaged myself and started getting ready for the university. My life is total hell but I think it couldn't be worse than before when I lived with my parents.

I started getting ready, carefully cleaning my cuts. I don't want it to get infected. After bathing, I decided to wore red hoodies and black jeans. I packed my bag fastly and left my small apartment. I didn't bother to eat. It's a waste of time and took the money. I walked to my university which fortunately wasn't far away from my apartment.

I decided to look at the surrounding so that I could forget my brain constantly saying 'cut'. I reached the university and greeted Oliver who was waiting for me by the locker. He was the only male omega I know and god is he gorgeous.

"hey, Harry,"  Oliver said hugging me. I hugged him back with a smile. He was the only one who I let near me.
Harry opened his locker and started taking out his books.

"Harry, did you completed the English assignment? "Oliver asked.

"yeah, I did. It was easy. Did you complete yours? "I asked already knowing the answer. Oliver had never cared about the studies but I care. I don't want my friend failing so I always physically forced him to study.

"you know me, Harry,"He said rather proudly.
"Of course. Then you do know that this English assignment is going to take half of our grade marks?" Harry responded looking at him with his raised eyebrows.
"Really! I didn't know that. Then this means that there is going to be one test in English and then holidays," He said cheerfully not caring about his grade but his holidays.

"This is the start of the new session. How the hell there's going to be holidays," I asked raising my eyebrow questionably.

"You crushed my dreams haz," Oliver said dramatically and I laughed at him.

We both walked up to the classes and the day soon ended with a lot of homework which means late-night studies and not sleeping at all.

"Bye hazz, "Oliver said and I waved him bye before going to my apartment.

I kept my bag on the table and drank water. I sighed tiredly and locked the apartment before going to the library.

"Hello Mrs Hudson," I said.

Mrs Hudson is in her late 40 and is a polite woman. She didn't like me working 3 jobs and had always given me tips here and there. She is a beta.

"Hello, Harry. How many times have I said call me Mary? "She asked crossing her arms.

"umm. 43?"I responded calculating if I have done my maths correctly.

"And now it's 44. Call me Mary,kiddo" She said ruffling my hairs.

"Okay Mrs Hudson,"I replied quickly ignoring the shouts of ' Call me Mary.'

I quickly set to the work. I started putting the books in the right order. After finishing the work, I saw that I have still time left. I decided to read a book and was quickly lost in it.

"Hey kiddo, the shift had ended. Thanks for the help"Mrs Hudson said and I looked at her from my book.

"your welcome Mrs Hudson,"I said and walked out of the library.

I reached the cafe called 'Rose' and greeted Hanna.

She's the owner of the cafe and is very polite. She is in her late thirties and is also a beta.
"hii harry," She said hugging me.

"Hello Mrs Hanna" I greeted back.

"Aww. You are so polite. Now go to the counter and start working. "

"of course."

I got to work. It's Monday today which is a busy day. It was after 2 hours, my shift ended. I waved bye to Hanna and walked to my next job. I am tired and stressed but I have to earn to keep the roof over my head and For the university.

I walked inside a family restaurant and greeted Alisa. She is in her late thirties and is an omega. Her husband owned the place but because he's ill, so Alisa supervises nowadays.

She's a nice lady and talks to me when my shift end early.

I got to work and it was 11 when my shift ended. I sigh in relief. I just want to sleep now but groaned when I realised I still haven't done my homework.

I got out of the restaurant. As I was walking to my apartment, I heard a voice behind me.

"What a pretty omega you are. You smell so sweet and good. "

I felt my body freeze. I turned around to look at a big alpha.

I started running but I wasn't fast enough. The alpha grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall.

"let me go you bastard," I said. My breathing started to quicken. I kicked his groin and the alpha groaned in pain.

"you little shit!"The bastard yelled and was started to touch me. I cry out and started screaming.

"Get off our mate "4 deep and dangerous voices said and I looked in the direction to find 4 Alphas standing. I fainted.

Hello guys, I hope you like this chapter. Please vote, comment and share.