восемь

new york america

new york
america

AFTER
natasha

NEW YORK was a welcomed sight to the team. After spending the night at Black Sun, we all took a jet back home. Now the new and improved Avenger's facility was waiting for us, and I couldn't wait to get home.

Stark has flown in himself and beat us to it, and by the look of his face, I could already tell that he was more than excited to show us our new living areas.

The facility was impressive, I'll give him that. As I stepped off the jet I immediately knew that it was a million times better than tower. I had only seen it a few times, but most of those times had been while it was under construction.

"I need a drink." Stacy said. She had gotten hit in the head during battle.

"You do not need a drink." Steve said.

I made eye contact with Wanda and the both of us shook our heads slightly. She had caught on to the fact that these two bickered like an old married couple.

"That's weird." Stacy said. "I must have missed that part."

"What part?" Steve asked.

"The part that where you have the privilege to tell me what I can and can't do."

"Stacy."

She laughed as she walked away. "Call me Cortez." Steve went after her, obviously.

I looked at Tony, who was shaking his head disapprovingly. "I swear, she has his balls in a jar on a shelf somewhere."

I snorted. "I could say the same thing about you and Pepper."

"Pepper doesn't tell me what to do. Just as I don't; well, sometimes. Actually, I think it's more based on fear. She scares me."

I laughed. "Alright, Tony." I looked at Wanda and knew she felt out of place. "I'm going to take Wanda inside. You said her room would be across from mine?"

"Yeah. She'll have to make it her own, just as you all will. I'm sure it'll feel like home soon." Tony said. Someone called his name from the jet, and we both looked as Rhodes waved him over. "Duty calls. If you need anything, you know who to ask."

I didn't say anything in return to him, and instead looked at Wanda. "Come on. You'll fit in here. We are a different breed of people."

"I can already tell."

🕷