The truth (19)

After school I was looking for Haley and the others so we can talk about what just happen at the lockers.I told Axel about it I had to after all he is the gang leader now since am dating him now and I was the gang leader and am still am,but now I share with Axel which it doesn't bother at all.I heard whispering behind me saying "ash....ash" I turn around to see who was it..It was Chuwy what I needed I wen't up to her and she told me to follow her so I did. I new it wasn't a trap because Samantha, Cazzy and Hally were already in cheer practice so I just follow.

Chuwy: Okay, were here.

Ash:Why are we in an random class? 

Chuwy: Because, I need to tell the truth..

Ash:Hmm, Go head then am listening..

She sat down on an chair and ask me if I could sit down but I refuse not to.

Chuwy:*sigh*well I.. already new Haley 

Ash:*shook*what do you mean you new her..?

Chuwy: Well me and Haley were friends when we were little, until..

Ash:Until..?

Chuwy: She had to leave the city, she knows who I am..

Ash:She does..?

Chuwy: That why she didn't defend herself..

Ash:Oh..

Ash:Then why didn't you sit with us?

Chuwy: I saw you guys didn't like those girls, so I though I could pretend.

Ash:For?

Chuwy: To see what there planing.so I faked

Ash: I see.

Chuwy: Am sorry for not telling earlier,it was because of them.

Ash: I understand, so you wanna be in our gang?

Chuwy: thanks, I appreciate

Ash: As, secret tho.

Chuwy: Alright 

 Ash: am sure you have Haley's phone number

Chuwy: Sure I do

Ash: I'll see you later. gives her an location were to meet at 7:00 p.m

Ash:Can you do it?

Chuwy: Yes indeed I can 

Ash:well see you there.

Chuwy: I won't disappoint you

Ash: don't keep me waiting.

I went out the classroom and went out the school and I saw the others waiting for me they look at me confused. Shayle ask "why did you came a bit late"  and I responded " some business, somebody will be joining us at 7:00 p.m" Axel said "I wonder who can it be" we walk to my house and we all sit down at the couch Axel was the last one to come in so he close the door and sit down.

Haley: Okay, about earlier..

Ash:No, don't say anything  

Shayle: Wait tell what?

Josh:Yeah, what did you mean Ash?

Axel: Listen Haley your going to explain them what happen in the lockers.

Haley: Okay..

Axel: Come on Ash, Follow

Ash: Okay 

I follow him to my room and he ask me..

Axel: What took you so long to come out,from school

Ash:I was with Chuwy

Axel: What Why?

Ash: Am waiting for Haley to finish explaining.

Axel: Why were you with Chuwy Ash?are you hurt?

Ash: Am fine, she told me the truth.

Axel: What truth

Ash: Ax, Chuwy knew Haley before us.

Axel: Wait what?

I explain everything to him he was shook and he look upset and then he smile at me then he kiss me in the cheek and said "now,were going to know what there planning"  but I told him what if they find out? but instead he just said "it won't matter,at least we will know what there going to do"I just look at him, then look down and wonder. Then he pick up my head with he soft fingers and he said "I don't care what will happen Ash, I care for us." "Samantha could try anything but I won't let her get into are relationship." and he kept going until he said "because I love you." then he kiss me and then he and I went downstairs and Shayle and Josh were shook and still staring at Haley.

Ash: Hey, Haley

Haley:Yes..?

Ash:Mind explaining how you and Chuwy met? 

Haley:No,not at all...