New Student part 2 (17)

Chuwy: Oh I...

Ash:What is it going to be a yes or a no?

Samantha: Chuwy come sit with us gurl!

Ash: looks at Samantha" 

Chuwy: Sorry but am not interested 

Chuwy goes and sits with Samantha  and her friends and she doesn't even stared back,How dare she?we ask her first how come she decided to sit with Samantha and her friends and not with us?that unfair. ugh..I'll teach her a lesson that she won't forget in her life.

Haley:It's fine she wasn't maybe the one..

Ash: No it's not Haley, We ask her first and she ignore it 

Axel: Looks like her mother didn't teach her manners.

Haley:guys,it's fine

Haley*sigh*listen.I guess she wasn't the right one I guess

Axel: Ugh, I just can't believe It.I bet when Samantha leaves she she gonna cry

Ash: Hmm,Yep I can't wait to see her 

Haley: Plus Samantha It's obviously  gonna use her 

Ash:It doesn't look like..look behind you 

We look at them laughing and I kinda heard the new girl say "you know,those girls that ask me to sit with them?they look jerks and you guys look nicer"How dare she! but little does she know jokes on her when she ends up crying.Finally it was lunch time and I saw them sitting at are table. I bet Samantha is looking for a fight and am ready for one. 

Shayle: Look Samantha get out of are table, you know this one is ours 

Chuwy: What if we don't want to "stands up"

Josh: Who must be you?I never saw you around

I just walk straight to Chuwy and I push her to the floor then she said..

Chuwy: What the F#ck is wrong with you

Ash: That's for ignoring us earlier 

but then Samantha slap me and said 'don't touch my friends you boyfriend stealer !" Everyone was shook I look at her then punch her in the face.She fall on the floor then I kick her and I told her "I didn't steal him,he like me better then you" I smile at her then Chuwy said "don't put your hands on her!" then she was about to slap me when I grab her and trow her. 

Axel: Ash that enough  

Haley:can you get out of are f#cking table!?

They all got up and left to there own table Samantha was bleeding but something Caught my eye I saw Chuwy blushing when she looked at Haley.I don't know what that girl was thinking but I new it wasn't gonna be anything new but something unexpected.