🎀. SEVENTEEN

notice: start from this chapter i decided to use their real family name.

- tutor sattakhun wattanapirom
- fighter pipakron jarernkitsakul
- pete pitchaya wattanapirom (following tutor family's name)
- ae intouch pukumpantanasan (i borrow perth's family name because lbc related doesn't give their family name huhu)

.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

.

the first thing fighter gets when he parks his car at wattanaphirom house is an amiable greeting from the twin's mom. the lady just come approaching him with orderly expensive set on her body.

"good morning, fighter." with a smile, the sentence escapes through mrs. wattanapirom.

fighter replies, his lips also create a sweet smile. "good morning, ma'am. it seems you have some business to do?"

the twin's mom nods as the sign that fighter is right. "yes, fighter. i'm going to visit my boutique today," explains the lady before she continues, "i have to go now, son. you can wait inside tutor room, just ask the maid to lead the way."

the lad blinks. it causes a soft chuckle escapes from mrs. wattanapirom.

"tutor told us about you're gonna drive him school. oh--almost forget, if you haven't done your breakfast you can ask tutor to get you some dishes, okay?"

fighter nods, secretly he smiles because he is happy knowing the fact tutor told the family about him ready. he beams the lady sincerely. "thanks a lot, ma'am."

"i should be the one who thank to you, fighter," replies the twin's mom as gives a soft pat on the male's broad shoulder.

----

finally, fighter's limbs bring him to stand in front of tutor's room. carefully he knocks the door because he doesn't think it'll be appropriate if he just walks inside the other's room without any permission.

but suddenly the maid who is tidying the furniture nearby speaks kindly to him, "you can enter mr. tutor's room, sir. i've heard about your visit from him."

a sheepish grin forms on his facade then he whispers a thank you towards the maid before brings himself inside tutor's room.

a cozy bedroom with simple monochromatic theme is the view which lays in front of his gaze. cannot help fighter starts to look around the room he steps. he thinks tutor's style is good, manly, and nor that different from his own.