🎀. FIFTEEN

fighter actually does not have any class to attend today. but because of the excitement, the male is willing to visit his college one hour before the appointment time.

it's three in the afternoon, and he's sitting on around engineering faculty area. waiting for tutor to finish the class.

the fact that he feels so happy cannot be hidden. at first, he thought the younger would refuse his invitation--but, once he would not stop to ask, how tutor accept to spend a little time with him is like a miracle for fighter himself.

suddenly his phone rings a tone. notifying there is a call from someone, the image is clear enough to make fighter recognizing the source without reading its name.

 notifying there is a call from someone, the image is clear enough to make fighter recognizing the source without reading its name

"you changed your avatar," fighter directly says after the line connected. yeah, at first the profile picture tutor uses probably is him, but more like in pete's style. fighter can differentiate it already tho.

he hears an awkward cough, seems his junior is surprised by how fighter notices the change. it feels like tutor is right standing next to him because the voice is so clear even by the phone call.

"have arrived already?" a deliberate question is thrown by tutor. secretly to turn their conversation.

the older nods even someone on the other line cannot see it. "yes, i'm on faculty canteen. seems you finished the class already, tor?" tutor hums softly--and once again fighter can hear everything clearly. suddenly his mind imagines how cute the figure he talks with right now. "i will come inside the building then. wait for me."

"w-wait p'fight." but tutor's voice stops his action to end the call. "just stay, i will come to you."

fighter lips creates a sweet smile before he replies, "okay. i'm waiting."

----

a simple restaurant in siam is the choice to start their first knowing each others more agenda. so far, an implicit fact which fighter knows about the younger is, he likes eating——a lot. how the way his eyes sparkle while staring at the dish tells fighter well.

he cannot help, lips form into sweet smile that probably tutor does not notice at all. but the next seconds, fighter remembers his promise before.

"do you want to know about what i did at your house back then?" the rhetorical question slips from fighter.

so for a while, tutor turns his attention to look at fighter——still with those sparkling eyes because it seems the lad enjoys munching the food..

"well," continues fighter. "i asked your mom about you, and she was surprised even instead of answering, she threw me question how could i find about you."

"mm." tutor pays attention at the older. but when it starts about the family, suddenly he feels like he loses interest in it. in the end all he does just waiting fighter to continue his story.