🎀. SEVEN

as fighter attends the same school as pete, when he comes to meet his lecturer for giving report, he thinks to surprise the younger man. but when he walks through the faculty corridor, his attention is caught by a voice—sounds familiar so seems different.

“ae!”

so it makes fighter turning his head towards the source of voice. his eyes narrowed because it founds a familiar figure—yeah, it’s pete. but in engineering uniform as same as his own.

how can?

his mind inquires.

the next seconds, a shorter male with fierce facade comes approaching pete. both of them shares smiles to each others and continues talking meanwhile fighter is still on his position.

“your class finished earlier, tor?” said the shorter male whom is called ae by pete. but wait? tor? what is it?

a soft yet refreshing laughter comes from pete’s mouth before replying, “that should be your class too! why did you skip.”

fighter couldn’t help but he frowns in confusion. he is about to take a step, walks approaching that familiar figure but suddenly another thing makes him surprised.

“tor~! ae~!”

from the distance fighters glances at someone who joins the two lads.

fuck.

he curses in mind, yeah because what his orbs find is someone who resembles pete a lot—even he doesn’t wear any engineering uniform like that tor.

at the moment fighter decides to move, looking for some position to spy the conversation among those three people.

“let’s go home?” the one who doesn’t wear any engineering uniform asks sheepishly to the man named ae. fighter is sure, it’s the real pete.

before ae answers, the hands move to cup pete’s cheek with a lovingly stares.

“jeez...” it comes from the tor boy. “both of you guys go home. i want to visit p’kae’s bakery first.”

before the people walk away, fighter takes a chance to capture a picture of them by his phone.

he needs explanation, that’s all.

----

----

tbc

----

heheh so this is the longest narration i write in english after a long time. i’m sorry if there are many grammatical errors 😔

sooo happy friday guys, happy why r u day 🎀