chapter twenty

They were at Kings Cross Station about to board the Hogwarts Express for the last time. This was for both of the twins their last year at Hogwarts. Their parents were worried about sending their children back to school knowing who was headmaster, but decided it was their children's choice and they refused to stay home anyways so there wasn't really any other option.

Tara was scanning the station for a certain blond when she spotted him. She excitedly ran away from her family and across the platform to the blond who was just about to board the Hogwarts Express. He noticed her running towards him just before she launched herself into his arms and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her tightly as they stood there, hugging each other tightly and rocking back and forward for what seemed a long time. They basked in each others presence and just enjoyed being back together after such a long time apart.

"I missed you so much! Are you okay?" she said into his chest, but then pulled away slightly to look at his face. He looked tired. He still had the horrible Prada rip-of bags under his eyes and his hair was ungelled, albeit it looked very good, it was unusual for him to do that.

"Are you okay, Draco?" she asked again. He gently smiled down at her.

"I'm fine now that you're here. I'm so sorry for not owling you, I really did miss you."

"That's okay, I know you couldn't, I was just worried is all." She said and hugged him again. A few moments later she felt his chest vibrate and she looked up as he mumbled into her hair.

"Can I kiss you?" his voice was so soft. She nodded and he gently kissed her on the lips, as she tilted her head up from his chest.

Someone clearing their throat caught their attention. It was Roman and he was standing behind her.

"Hi, mate. How's it going?" Roman said, addressing Draco who had let go of Tara and grabbed her hand instead. He nodded and they started talking, but as if remembering something Roman looked at her and pointed behind him with his thumb.

"You ran of without your luggage and you have to say goodbye to Mum and Dad."

"Oh, I'll go do that, wait here will you?" she asked, hoping they wouldn't find a compartment without her.

"I'll come with you and get your luggage." Draco immediately said, she nodded and they all walked back to the two parents standing of to the side watching the interaction between the blond boy and their daughter.

"Mr and Mrs Atrio, its nice to meet you. I'm Draco Malfoy." Draco introduced himself in a polite manner and shook their hands. He then went to pick up her suitcase.

"Nice to meet you, Draco. We've heard good things about you." her mother said, smiling at Tara's blushing face. Draco looked at Tara and grinned at her red face.

"I'll leave you for your goodbyes, I'll just be waiting over by the train." And with that he walked of with her suitcase and a goodbye to the Atrio parents.

"Did you have to say that, Mum, that was so embarrassing." she said as she hugged her mother goodbye.

"Don't worry dear, he didn't seem to mind. He was very nice thought wasn't he, Finn?"

"Yes, very gentlemanly." her dad said awkwardly.

"Well, goodbye now, see you at Christmas. Love you." She wanted to get away from her parents making fun of her and she wanted to talk with Draco. She was so glad he had returned. After another hug and kiss from her parents she went back to where Draco was waiting with Roman and they all bordered the train together. She was holding Draco's hand for all it was worth, basking in the comfort it brought her.