Relations...

Maheshwari mansion..

All people were getting ready to go in marriage.. youngsters were dancing and laughing while elders were looking at all the preparations.. youngsters have happiness on their faces while elders were feeling content seeing their happiness..

" Jiji see laksh.. how much happy and handsome he is looking.. just like prince.." sujata said with smile..

Annapurna nodded her head but wiped her tears who were about to fall.." I don't know how can you be so strong sujata? I mean even after knowing about sanskar you never said anything or never questioned us..how can I repay you for that? I know seeing laksh you must be thinking that if we have agreed then sanskar was also having this happiness..but I am sorry sujata.. we didn't want to do that.." she folded her hands infront of sujata who quickly held it nodding negative..

" As I told there was no fault of yours.. not that time not now.. bcz i know how much you both consider sanskar as a son.. you are the one who raised him with good values in my absence and bhaisa was the one who teach him walk .. how can you think that we will think wrong about you?" Sujata said with accusing eyes for not trusting her..

" Yes bhabhi.. we all know how much you both were happy but situation was not in our favour.. so don't think about it now.. it's special day for laksh let's think about his happiness.." ram said making them concentrate on laksh.. all turned to him who was indeed happy having bright smile..

Durga Prasad Maheshwari who was watching all this from a far was having proud smile on his face hearing their talk yet there was sadness in his eyes ..

" Ma I am sorry but I forgot one thing.. " pari run towards ap who was giving instructions to workers..

" What happened pari beta? N first be relax.. don't run like this always.. " ap said giving her glass of water..who drank quickly..

" Woh maa... I forgot to give this kangan to choti Bahu.. I know how much you all wanted her to wear this at the marriage time.. but it slipped from my mind.. I am sorry maa.." she said apologizing..

Annapurna got worried but composed herself seeing pari's sad face.. " It's okay we will find some solutions.. I know how much you were busy bcz of all this preparation, your work and ansh.. it's okay first you take rest for sometime as you didn't stop even for a minute from the time you came from hospital.. Adarsh told me you had two surgeries back to back n bcz of this marriage preparation you didn't think about yourself doing all the responsibilities.. n on top of that ansh's naughtiness.. you take rest for sometime as there is still time to go for barat.. n after getting ready only come from your room.. it's my order.." she said caressing her head.. pari smiles with teary eyes and hugged her..she left to her room while sujata come to Annapurna..

" It's good that you finally told her to take rest.. she really have wheels in her feet.. doesn't stop for a minute.. " sujata said with little anger.. AP smiles but thinks something and turned to her..

" Sujata can you please go and give this kangan to choti Bahu.. n please check all the arrangements there .. if they needs any help then please contact me.." AP said while sujata nodded her head positively..

Ram who was coming to them smiles and informed.." that's good.. come with me sujata.. I need to go there as our business guests were arrived early so I need to accompany them.. " ram said making them relief as sujata doesn't like to go alone anywhere..

Both left to badi and AP goes to her room for getting ready.. she smiles seeing Durga Prasad who was seeing one photo with longing eyes..

" Why you always hide your pain from others? " She asked normally making him come out from his thinking..