Goodbye and Hello.

It had been months.

Months had gone by filled with precious memories with Ema and the Asahina brothers.  She even met Natsume, Tsubaki and Azusa's triplet.  She spent every day with them all, cherishing every moment and engraving it into her brain.  Before long, it felt like she was part of the family.  They never rejected her like her ex-boyfriend, who had left her in that lonely house so long ago.

But now, she must return to that lonely, dark house.

After having a tearful goodbye with everyone, Kana had left for the airport.  And now that she stood in front of the plane it felt like she couldn't move.  She didn't want to go back, but she had to.  

Tears filled her eyes as she thought of every moment she had spent with each brother.

Masaomi, Ukyo, Hikaru, Tsubaki, Azusa, Natsume, Louis, Yusuke, Fuuto Ema, Wataru...

Subaru and Kaname.

Her heart clenched at those two names.  She didn't want to leave.  She couldn't.  

But she had to.

Kana had only taken a few steps toward the plane when she heard a chorus of voices call her name. 

"Kana!"

Her eyes widened as she turned around, tears she had been holding back finally falling freely "Everyone..." She whispered.

They were all there.  All the brothers, even Ema, Rintarou, and Miwa.

Kana couldn't take it.  Seeing them before she left like this?  She hated it.  It tore her apart, memories of the past year flowing into her head as she crashed to the ground.  She couldn't tear her eyes away from them.  From her friends.  From her family.

Subaru was the first to move.  He ran toward Kana's shaking form and hugged her so tightly she thought she'd break in half, but none of that mattered as she tightly held on to him.  Then, he said something that she'd never forget;

"You don't have to leave us!"

"What?..." She asked shakily, finally breaking the hug as she looked at him only now noticing that he was crying as well.

"Subaru..."

"You don't have to go, Kana.  Stay here."  Rintarou spoke up, him and Miwa coming to stand next to her "The first thing I ever asked of you was to take care of Ema, but now,"  He looked at Miwa who crouched down and laid her hand on Kana's shoulder.

"Please, take care of them.  For me.  They need you."  Miwa smiled at her.

Kana couldn't believe it.  She felt tiny arms wrap around her neck as Wataru join the hug crying out "Please don't leave!"  And soon enough felt two other pairs of arms wrapping around her.  Ema and Fuuto.

"Please," Fuuto muttered.  It looked as if he had been crying as well.

"Stay." Ema sobbed out.

Kana took her time looking at everyone, her last teardrops falling from her eyes as she closed them with a happy smile "As you wish."  After a few more minutes where Tsubaki, Azusa, Yusuke, and lori had joined the hug everyone stood up, separating.

Kana looked up to see Kaname standing in front of her with puffy eyes "Did it hurt?" He chuckled, although it sounded more like a sob.

Kana rolled her eyes at him "Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?"

"Nope."

Kana looked at the blond male with a raised eyebrow "What?"

Kaname grins "When you fell for me." He was flirting again, and Kana always shot him down, but this time? She froze. She stared at him with an unknown look that Kaname for once couldn't decipher. Finally, she let a small smile grace her lips and muttered "No. Not at all." Now it was Kaname's turn to freeze. Did this mean what he thinks it means?  Was Kana in love with him? No, she was just teasing him again. Kaname laughed it off and glanced away, not wanting the caramel brunette he grew to love see the disappointment in his hazel eyes.

"I'm serious, you Perverted Monk," Kana muttered, and before Kaname could say anything Kana pulled on his tie and kissed him. The usually smooth male froze.

"Yay!" Ema and Wataru cheered happily as the other brothers clapped.

Kana let go of the still frozen male and smiled at everyone "You knew?" She asked.

"Of course we knew." The twins chorused.

"What do you think we are, dumb?" Fuuto laid his hands on his hips, grinning cockily.  Though she noticed a certain look in some of the brothers' eyes, everyone seemed happy. Kana smiled, then felt a pair of familiar strong arms wrap around her waist "I didn't know you felt that way about me." Kaname muttered, grinning flirtatiously. Kana rolled her eyes and swatted him away "Don't get too cocky, now." before Kaname gently grabbed her wrist and kissed her hand, a loving smile replacing the grin from before "I love you too, Kana."

Kana smiled and laughed happily "Good puppy."

It's okay, Mom.

You don't have to worry anymore.  You can sleep peacefully now, I'm not alone anymore.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hello, Lovelies.

I know it has been a short ride, but it was a good one yeah?  I hope you enjoyed my first story, although it isn't the last.  I want you all to know I am so thrilled to see how much love and support this story is getting.  It makes me so happy, thank you!  You are all so amazing and I'm glad I got to write a book for such amazing people to read.  But as I said before, this won't be the last time you'll be seeing me.  Which brings me to my next question-

What should I write next?

Attack on Titan?

Another Brocon Fanfic?

Or maybe, Maze Runner?

Of course, you can give your own suggestions here if you'd like!

Please comment on which one and again, thank you all so much for the support and happiness you've given me! 

Until next time,

-Ami.