Feeling Ticklish?

Kana and Azusa spent the rest of the day walking around the town and looking at various shops.  It was a fun day, laughing and cracking jokes.  Kana knew her stoic exterior had many cracks in it by now, but surprisingly, she didn't mind.  Maybe once Ema went to college and she flew back to America (A/N She had moved there at the age of 21) there was a chance she could still keep in touch with everyone.  Yeah, that seems like a good plan.

Azusa looked down at his watch "I guess we gotta get back now, dinner will be soon."

Kana nodded "Let's go home." Azusa stared at her before she realized what she said.  Home.  Does she already feel at home there?  She thought of all the memories she's already made with everyone.  Yes, it is.  At least for now.  Kana gave the ravenette a closed-eyed smile and began to walk in the direction of his car, Azusa following quickly behind.

Once they drove off toward Sunrise Residence, Kana decided to break the silence "That was fun.  Thank you for today." She smiled softly.

Azusa glanced at her content smile that always seemed infectious to him.  Smiling, he replied "Anytime.  Maybe we could do it again soon?" 

"Yeah, I'd like that."  Then she had a sudden thought "Hey Azusa, do you and the other eligible brothers drink?"  Kana asked, making sure to imply that there would be no under-age drinking, though she knew there wasn't.

"Why, do you?" He asked back, smirking.

"Not as much as I used to." She shot back just as quickly.

"Well, what's your big plan?" Azusa chuckled, nearing the place they called home.

"Maybe one night we and the other older brothers could go out to drink.  Well, the ones who aren't too busy."   Kana awkwardly explained, looking out the window.  She wasn't used to making plans like this, let alone with so many people.  A warm feeling suddenly enveloped er heart, causing a soft, happy smile on her lips.

"Yeah, we could definitely do that one night!" Azusa agreed happily as they arrived at Sunrise Residence.

The two got out of the car and walked into the house, chatting away.  Once they reached the living room they were met with surprised faces- Kaname, Tsubaki, lori, Masaomi, and even Hikaru.  

lori, Masaomi, and Kaname looked between Azusa and Kana quietly, confused.  Hikaru smirked as Tsubaki spoke up "First Subaru, now my own twin brother?! I wanna be close with Kana too!~" He whined, jumping up and embracing Kana.  She made no move to escape from the embrace nor to hug him back.  She only stole a few glances at Hikaru, remembering their last talk.

Azusa was about to punch Tsubaki, but Kana held her hand up "Well Tsubaki, if you and the others want to bond, I have an idea of how we can do it." Kana tried to turn her head toward him, but couldn't because of how he had his head laying on her shoulder.  She could feel him smiling so she didn't bother pushing him away.

"What is your idea?" Masaomi asked, smiling kindly as always.

Kana and Azusa began to explain the idea, lori excusing himself to take care of his flowers as he knew he would not go.  Tsubaki still did not let go but lifted his head as he decided to just wrap his arms around her mid-section, listening with a smile.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Masaomi said happily.  Tsunaki nodded in approval.

Hikaru stood and walked over to Kana "Well of course it is, Kana's the one who came up with it!" He basically shoved Tsubaki off of Kana, making him whine as Hikaru took his place, wrapping his arms around her waist instead.  He did this all with a closed-eyed smile.  Kana sighed, muttering out a "thank you".