Kidnapped... AGAIN!

Chapter 9: Kidnapped... AGAIN!

MID'S POV

I woke up to hear a whimper a few ways away from me. I groan, trying to sit up but realize my legs are chained to the floor. With silver. I pull on my arms to feel they are chained to the wall behind me. I slowly open my eyes to see a guy with long hair untying Elena.

"What do you want?" she whimpered, but he only shushed her. "Please. I'm hurt." He nods.

"I know. Just a taste," he says, before his eyes turn red and his veins and fangs pop out. He leans in towards Elena but I tug on the chains, only to have them burn me.

"Don't touch her!" I yell, my eyes glowing and my fangs out. Elena looks at me horrified. I don't think she's ever seen me wolfed out. The man, looks at me and smirks, standing up and coming towards me. He lifts my head to look up at him by my chin, making me growl at him.

"Look at that, my own little bitch," he says, his accent pulling through. I growl, snapping at him, making him stumble back.

"TREVOR!" a woman's voice boomed through the room. I look over to see a woman there with pixie-cut brown hair and green eyes. She was very pretty actually. "Control yourself," she says, her British accent also pulling through.

I smirk at him, tilting my head to the side. "Who's the bitch now?" I ask, making him glare at me. He turns to the woman and sigh, walking past her as he says,

"Buzz kill."

Elena begins to cower in fear, asking, "What do you want with us?"

The woman looks at us and scoffs. "My god, you two look just like them." Elena shakes her head.

"But we're not. Please, whatever you want-"

"Be quiet!" the woman snaps, cutting Elena off. But Elena doesn't seem to know what 'quiet' means.

"But we're not the twins. My name is Elena Gilbert and that's my sister Midnight. You don't have to do this," she says, standing up and walking to the woman.

"I know who you are I said be quiet!" the woman snapped. But again, Elena didn't listen.

"What do you want?" The woman couldn't take it anymore, she slapped Elena in the face, making Elena fly back to the couch, out cold.

"I want you to be quiet," she says before turning to me. She looked at me confused. "Why aren't you trying to kill me like Trevor?" she asked.

I shrug. "Because I can hear her heartbeat, so I know she's alive. Plus, she kind of deserved that slap," I say, making her chuckle. She pointed at me, making her way out of the room.

"I always liked the silver eyed twins better," she said before turning the corner.

~~~~~~

"How're the girls?" I hear the woman ask Trevor in another room.

"The younger one is still passed out. The wolf's still using that sharp tongue of hers," Trevor says, making me smirk. I hear a groan of pain and look over to see Elena waking up.

"You didn't touch them, did you?" the woman asks. I look over to see Elena looking at me confused, but I mouth her to keep quiet.

"Give me some credit. Besides, the wolf would have my head if I touched either of them," Trevor says.

Elena starts to stand up but I glare at her, making her sit back down.

"So you called him," Trevore asked the woman. Who's him?