Daddy John Doesn't Approve

Chapter 16: Daddy John Doesn't Approve

MID'S POV

When I woke up this morning, the bed was empty. After last night's events, Damon and I went up to his room and slept there, not wanting Stefan to come home and see us in the middle of the destroyed living room. I heard the shower on and guessed Damon was there, deciding to get out of bed and change. I walked over to my bag, pulling on my black robe and take my phone. I had three messages from Stefan and five from Elena, all saying to get home as soon as possible.

I heard the shower turn off and turn to see Damon coming out, his raven hair wet and a towel around his waist. "Morning," he greeted, a sad smile upon his face. I smile softy at him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing his lips.

"Good morning," I greet, them look at him worriedly. "Are you feeling any better?" I ask, rubbing his back. He sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"A little bit. But that's probably because you're here," he said cheekily, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me into his chest, hugging me. I giggle, tightening my grip around his waist.

"I have an idea. How 'bout I meet you at the Grill and we have a couple drinks to get your mind off of it? I have to go home and change but I'll take my car and meet you there say, three?" I propose, pulling away and giving him a suggestive smirk. He smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Have I ever told you I love you?" he asked, laying his head in the crook of my neck. I laugh, shrugging my shoulders.

"Only about a million times. It's hard not to," I tease, making his chuckle, leaning up and kissing me again.

This is how it should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, I saw one more car in the drive way. This confused me, but I got out and unlocked the door, trying my best to silently sneak in. I closed the door and sighed in relief, until I hear someone clear their throat from behind me. I curse under my breath, slowly turning around to see Jenna and Alaric there, both giving me stern looks. I smile at them nervously, waving my hand.

"Hey, Jenna, Ric. Having a good morning?" I ask. Jenna gives a sarcastic smile, before going back to the stern look.

"Where were you last night?" she asked. "And why are you sneaking in like a criminal?"

I pursed my lips, pointing at her. "You know, that's an excellent question. One I cannot answer right now. Bye!" I say quickly, before running past her and into the kitchen.

"No! We're not done here, Mid!" she yelled, running after me with Alaric on her tail. As we reach the kitchen, we both stop at what we see in front of us. "What the hell?"

"Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Mid. Alaric."

Yup, you guessed it. Daddy John is back. But I'm supposed to hate him. Damn, no hug! But, why is he here. Jenna seemed to think the same thing because she said,

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever."

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in," he tells Jenna smugly. I back away slowly and stand next to Alaric.

"You know, I'm probably just gonna take off," Alaric excuses himself, before walking to the door. Jenna looked to see him leave, then looked to John.

"I'm still confused here," she stated. I nodded.

"Yeah, Midnight would like to know too, please," I say, walking to stand next to Jenna.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while," John tells us.

"Not here, you're not!" Jenna snaps.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here," John tells her. Jenna was fuming.

"Actually, I can as legal guardian," she tells him. Oh shit, what have you done?

"Yeah, about that," John mutters, then looks to my sister. "Elena, you want me to explain the situation or would you like to do the honors?"

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna interrupts.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. We should have told you earlier, but..." Elena trails off. Jenna looks at me.

"We?" she asks. I didn't get a chance to answer before John let it out.

"I'm Elena and Mid's biological father." Jenna's face formed a face of shock I could not even express.

"There, now you know," he said smugly, before leaving the three of us alone. I didn't want to stay for the talk so I went after him.

"Dad!" I call. He turns and smiles as he sees me, hugging me.

"Hey, Night. How've you been?" he asked, pulling away. I smile, nodding.

"Good, I guess. Not to be rude, but, what are you doing here?" I ask, raising a brow.

"I'm here to protect you and Elena from this Klaus guy," he answered. "And that's all I can give for now."

I sigh, knowing I won't get anything from him.

"I have a question for you though," he suddenly said. "Why are you sneaking in the house, wearing a man's shirt, and with sex hair?"

I stare at him wide eyed before pursing my lips.

"That... Is none of your concern," I say quickly before running upstairs to my room.

"Wait! Night!" John calls after me but I'm already gone. I'm definitely not talking about this with my dad.

***

I was hanging out in the kitchen with Elena as we ate ice cream and just decided to catch up on all that's been happening.

"So, what's up with you and Damon?" she suddenly asked, her eyebrows raising in a suggestive way. I groan, shaking my head.

"Didn't we already have this conversation?" I ask, annoyed, taking a bite of the chocolate ice cream. She nodded.

"Yeah. But that was before you slept with him," she said excitedly. Since when did she ship me and Damon?

"What? It's not the first time," I dismiss her, but then realize what I said. She drops her spoon in the bowl in shock.

"What?" she mumbled. She then smiled widely and ran over to me, hugging me. "Oh my god! Mid! Why didn't you tell me you lost your v-card?!"

I try to push her off, but she was holding my hands down. "Because you hate Damon! Why would I tell you I lost it to him?" I ask, finally pushing her off.

"Because you love him and you're still my sister. We gotta celebrate!" she said, getting her phone. I quickly grab it from her hand and pull it away.

"No, no, no, no. We don't celebrate this. There's nothing to celebrate!" I exclaim. She sighed.

"Alright. But you're telling Caroline or she'll be pissed," Elena warns me. I sigh, nodding.

"And I know another thing," she stated. I give her a look.

"What?" I ask. She smirk.

"Daddy John's not gonna approve."

=========================

Hey! Sorry it's short but I wanted to save the action for it's own chapter. What do you think? What do you think John's gonna say when he fins out about Mamon? Some fatherly actions of Alaric?

Also, I am going to do the Stefan Salvatore story, but it will take a while before I do.

Vote, Comment, Share.

LOVE YAL!!!