Date

Abel's POV
     I just got done telling Skyler my story. I was so surprised she didn't even seem weirded out or worried. She just wanted to make feel better. I definitely have a crush on her. She left to go home an hour  later. Lilith walked up to join me on the terrace. "She looked nice." She said elbowing playfully. "You gonna be my sister or my mom?" I joked. "I put out fires not cause them." She exclaimed she quickly took it back. But it was to late I was triggered. Seeing flames rise around me and mom. Her telling me she loves me and to let go. Me getting burned but saved by Lilith. "Abel, Abel!" I hear from beside me. I look at her tears eyed. She hugs me. "I'm sorry." I hug her back. Emma walks up to us and sees me in tears. "You ok? I am about to make  some grilled... ok you know what I'm just going to make some salads." She said. Me and Lilith just stare at her.Then we both laughed. I try and look happy. But it doesn't always work.
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lilith's POV
   My little brother is struggling. And it is hard for me to watch. We all can be a little careless the smallest things trigger him. But today the worst thing that could have happened happened.
      He was making pancakes, but then I smelt something burning. I ran down stairs and watched the stove catch  fire. Abel went running in terroir. Ugh, that boy needs to stay away from anything that involves heat. I put out the fire quickly, and run to him. "You ok?" I ask, "yes I'm fine." Abel replies. But he didn't look fine, he looked like he saw death, wait right. He probably thought back to that horrible Christmas when I was 11 and he was only 6 Where his mom found out she shouldn't make grilled cheese when she is angry. She burnt the whole house down, and herself.
       "Hey, you should go hang with your Girlfriend." I said jokingly. "She isn't my girlfriend, but I don't hate the thought of that." He chuckled. He got up and called Skyler.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abels POV
A: hi Skyler, you wanna go get some coffee from Starbucks?
S: totally!!! Also you can just call me Sky
A: ok Sky. It's a date.
S: wait really
A: yeah
S: can't wait
A: me neither
S: ok I'm gonna get ready bye
A: ok bye
   Oh my goodness, I've only known her for a week and we are going on a date! I'm so excited though, I should dress nice. I put on a black baseball jersey and some jeans . I throw on a pear of sneakers and hop on the boat. You got this Abel! I just hope my PTSD doesn't get triggered again. But you can't burn coffee, right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~40 minutes later~~~~~~~~~
    "Hi, Sky you look stunning." I say as soon as I arrive. And I wasn't even holding. She was wearing  a nice red dress. She had a black belt around her waist. Her hair was put up in a braid. She had a little make-up on that made her crystal blue eyes even more beautiful and I didn't think that was possible. "Aww, thank you Abel. You look awesome too." Sky replied.            " May I have a caramel ribbon crunch frappe please." I order. "And, I'll have the white chocolate mocha." Sky ordered. I notice she was wearing a heart shaped locket. It was bronze and looked really old. "That's a pretty necklace ." I say. "Well you aren't the only one who has lost someone." She said opening the locket to show a picture of her as a child with I'm guessing her dad. I could see her expression change from cheerful to depressed. I put my arm around her, she  instantly smiles and looks at me. Ring, Ring. My pocket buzzed. I answer.
A: hi Conner
C: me and Erika are going to the park you wanna tag along
A: Can I bring Sky
C: Sky, oh you mean Skyler sure.
A: we are at the Corner Coffee right now so meet us there in 20 minutes or so
C: sounds good bye
A: bye
      "Us, I like the sound of that." Sky said starring into my eyes. I blush. " Me too, do you mind if we go on a double date with Conner and Erika to the park in like 20 minutes?" I ask "Sure." She replies sipping on her coffee. We chit chat for awhile then my alarm I set for eleven we needed to go went off. We hoped in the car and went to the park.
~~~~~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Hey, guys." I say bro hugging Conner. Sky went and talked to Erika while I talked to Conner. "So you and Skyler were on a date." Conner said looking at me all weirdly. "Yeah, she is awesome." I replied. "Well I'm glad for you, Fatima didn't deserve you." Conner says. "What y'all talking about?" Erika ask while her and Sky walk up to us. " Me and Ab.. I mean..." Conner said before being interrupted by Sky, "Abel, it's ok I know." Erika and Conner stare at her then look at me and back to her. "Wow, guess that's why Abel has been calling you Sky. It obvious, y'all are crushing on each other!" Erika exclaims happily. Me and Sky stare at each other and blush. " I think we aren't just crushing anymore." I say. Then Sky nods. We are dating!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, thanks for reading this fare. Should I add in Ashley so the boat rocks with Pheo joining soon after. Or should I go down a different path with Skyler and Abel. Let me know what you think. Tysm for reading!