5

(Shout out to Jake_lgbtq for this idea. I'm going based off of the video from the image above.)

About a week later, Elton had set up the trip for all of the boys to go on the ski mobile. Sam rode with Elton, and Colby rode with Corey.

  They were all just casually riding along when Sam and Elton realize that the other two weren't following.

As Sam and Elton make their way back to Corey and Colby they get in a head on collision with some other couple. The other party was okay, had no damages to them, Elton was passed out and would later find out that he has a minor concussion. Sam on the other hand has whip lash and a major concussion.

--Jumping over to Corey and Colby.--

Corey is freaking out. He crashed the snow mobile, and Colby is stuck in the bushes passed out. Corey is trying to help him out, but can't do it alone. He needs Elton's help, but knows that Elton and Sam are way up there. He hears a loud metallic crunching noise in the distance, and makes the decision to leave Colby there and help the people involved in the accident. 

Corey notices Elton and Sam both in a horrible condition, so he calls 9-1-1. As so many people are already helping them, he desides to get back to Colby.

Once he is back to the small boy, Corey starts to try to get Colby down safely. He keeps Colby's helmet on just in case, and takes his own gloves off for a better grip. He grips Colby's jacket and with as much strength as he can muster, he manages to get Colby's top half up.

Corey wraps both of his arms around Colby and pulls him out the rest of the way. He gets Colby laying flat on his back. Right as he is taking Colby's helmet off, Elton comes running to the two boys. Elton notices the scene and asks,

"how long has Colby been down?"

"I-I don't know, a while. I just got him out of the bushes."

"Okay, calm down paramedics are already here for Sam, how about I go get one while you check his breathing?"

"Yeah, that would be good. Thanks uncle Elty." Corey responded as Elton ran off.

Corey checked Colby's breathing and pulse, both were good. Unfortunately Colby has been down for 7 minutes now which is not good neurologically.

The paramedics shows up and takes Colby away on the spinal board. Elton pays to have all of the sky mobiles fixes and they take off to the hospital.