2

A week goes by and they are about to move in with Elton, Corey, Devyn, and Aaron. Sam still refused to let Colby do a whole lot of work because he doesn't want to have to worry about him passing out. But he understood that Colby still wanted to help out so Sam told him that he could pack up the kitchen.

Sam was in his bedroom disassembling the bed and getting it packed up when he heard a crash then a thud. He got up and ran to the kitchen where he saw Colby laying in some shattered glass passed out. Sam starts to get his knees bent and moves them side to side to get the blood flowing, then he gets the small broom that was nearby, and sweeps up most of the broken glass so Colby is less likely to cut himself. Finally, he remembers that he needs to gently check Colby's head and breathing to make sure he is still breathing and not suffering from a head injury. Sam gently checks his head not feeling or seeing any blood then he leans down with his ear next to Colby's nose and listens to his steady breathing. After all that Sam pulls a juice out of the fridge for once Colby comes to and checks the time again. After seeing that he can call Colby's new doctor in two minutes if Colby doesn't wake up. He continues to move his legs back and forth again. One minute later Colby comes to feeling groggy, as though his head was stuffed full of cotton.

"Hey man, how are you feeling?" Sam asks cautiously.

Colby looks around for a little bit and just stares at Sam blinking slowly, almost like he was trying to figure out who Sam was and why Sam was touching him.

Finally Colby realizes what happens and tries to get up, but couldn't as Sam had moved behind him and laid him back down and handing him the juice saying,

"Let's stay down for a few more minutes that way you don't pass out again okay Colbs?"

Colby nodded and relaxed into Sam slowly sipping on the juice, as Sam slowly rocked them side to side. Once Colby got feeling better, Sam had Colby sit on the couch and had brought all of the kitchen supplies to him and told Colby that if he feels up to it, he could still work on the small items here and there, but he has to stay sitting down.