8

Shout out to Mal_LongLiveEvil and Matt200671 for this idea

Corey decided to start a livestream and was set up in the living room so he could teach Sam and Colby this new dance. While in the middle of the dance, Colby starts to feel dizzy like he is going to pass out but he didn't want to let Corey down so he kept going. Unfortunately that meant that Colby passed out during the stream. Corey ran to turn off the camera, but it wasn't fast enough as a lot of the fans caught it on screen record. The fans all started posting it all over Twitter, asking Colby if he was okay.

Three minutes later Colby comes to and hears Sam and Corey freaking out and feels Elton moving his knees side-to-side.

"Why are you guys yelling?" Colby asks.

"The fans saw you pass out and we were trying to find a better way to tell you." Sam says cautiously

"I guess it's time to tell them." Colby said while upset.

It's not like he didn't want to tell them, he just didn't know how to tell them. Three days later he sits in front of his camera and starts to explain his situation about narcolepsy, and how his old diagnoses was Munchausen syndrome.  But how Elton was the one who got him retested about 3 months ago when they first moved into the trap house. Colby apologized for not telling them sooner, but he wasn't sure when the right time to do that was.

Colby stopped the video and started the uploading process and goes down to talk to Elton to thank him for getting the correct diagnoses. That's also when he realized that no one is home. So he grabbed a protein bar and an apple juice while he waits for his video to finish uploading.

Once it finished and was posted, he got a lot of comments from the fans saying that they would always be there for him and how they wanted to know more about when it all started and what caused it. Granted, nothing caused this to start, but he understood their questions.