6

*At the hospital*

While at the hospital both Sam and Colby got to share a room. (as requested by Elton) the doctor said that both could leave tonight assuming nothing changed with their stats.

Colby kept apologizing to Sam because he felt that Sam and Elton getting injured was all his fault. Both Sam and Elton kept telling him that it wasn't, but Colby still felt bad.

Sam had to be careful with his neck, no sudden movements and lots of rest. Thankfully given how long Colby was down there was nothing wrong with his brain.

Finally after a long 3 days both boys were allowed to go home. And that's what all 4 of the boys did. They all went back home to California. Katrina, Devyn, and Amanda were all waiting for their respective partners.

Once home everyone laid in their beds except for Colby. He went to go clean the hospital off of him. He hated the way that hospitals made you smell. It wasn't bad, just smelled too clean. Finally Colby got the scent off of him and he went to his room to watch some YouTube for a little bit.

*Ding*

Colby woke up to a text message notification from his dad.

"Your 'narcolepsy' is still fake. You made yourself pass out so you could go home early from the trip and now your friends will despise you for that for the rest of your existence."

Colby turn his phone off and turned to his pillow and started crying. He knew his dad's words were wrong, but that didn't mean that they didn't hurt. Colby missed when his parents were nice to him, and missed that his relationship with them were never going to change.

All he could do now is to block his dad's number. He would keep his mom's just in case there was an emergency. Colby decided to go and get something to eat so he made an omelette as he didn't want to risk driving. Elton appeared from the garage, and joined Colby with some grilled cheese.

"Any word from your parents?" Elton asked

"Aside from my dad earlier, no. I had to block his number. He is getting really mean with his words and I can't stand it anymore."

"Yeah, that's good of you. Block out the negitivity. We all get enough of it from the fans." Elton joked with Colby.

"Yeah I agree, they tend to get bad, but they won't be as bad as my dad." Colby responded.