[𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒]

The final school bell finally rings and following that you can hear your name being called by Haruhi's cheery voice. And guess what it does? It effectively catches the attention of the rest of the female students in the classroom. There goes your plan to stay low for the entire time you will be undercover in this school, you mentally sigh to yourself. It also doesn't help that Hikaru and Kaoru share the same classroom with you two. Without looking, you can imagine them approaching Haruhi's desk which is right behind yours. Oh, you can definitely tell from the squealing of the girls around you grow louder. You try your best to ignore the ruckus and turn around to answer her nevertheless.

"Do you have any plan for the day?" Haruhi inquires you when your eyes finally meet. Right at that moment, you can also feel the weight of the stares of the twin on you. Act naturally, act naturally.

What would be the possible outcome if you said that you had nothing going on after school?

Invitation to the host club activity? You deduce, reminding yourself that the Host Club starts its operation after school. Well, it would be difficult to get yourself in the scene as a regular customer, with you being well-known as a commoner. Right, this will be the only way for you to get a glimpse for now. Since it has come to this, you have decided that you'll be making contact but minimally. You don't want to attract too much attention to yourself, but at the same time this might be an excellent chance to plant some spying devices or perhaps build some rapport with the members, you think.

"I'm planning to get myself familiarised with the campus layout. But I won't mind sticking around with Haruhi-san, it feels better to be with someone you know," you reply after the internal contemplation, using words to tug at Haruhi's kind heartstrings.

Little do you know that as much as Haruhi would like to spend time with you and get to know you better as they prepare for the opening of the club in Music Room 3, she is a bit hesitant to bring you to the Host Club. She can only presume that as a fellow commoner, you might find it hard to fit in with the occasional absurdity of the club activities.

As if Tamaki knows about the tribulation in Haruhi's heart, you suddenly find him barging into your classroom. And without a warning, dashing to your seats to get Haruhi.

And you.

That totally caught you off guard. However, that aside, all of a sudden you now find yourself in-

a tropical island

But wait, isn't it still the beginning of spring?

You look up only to find a projection of artificial sky. Damn, this level of technology, though. Even as you look from your left and right, you only see tropical plants and... animals? This is supposed to be a music room, right?

"Welcome," you hear male voices cheer from one side of the room. You turn your head to find the whole host club, except Haruhi, already dressed up in Balinese traditional outfits.

Haruhi composing herself for your sake, quickly attempts to give you an explanation of what is going on in the room.

"Music Room 3 is where Ouran Academy Host Club activities are held, you might want to keep that in mind," you feign surprise and amazement in response.

"Is it always... tropical like this here?" you further ask Haruhi, though deep down you are genuinely curious.

"Nope, as far as I know, they keep changing it every single time,"

It seems that you have to forego or rethink of your plan to plant some listening devices in the club room.

"Huddling under kotatsu fearing the cold is nonsense. Besides, the heating system we have is the best!" you hear Tamaki boastfully proclaims.