Chapter 31: Gulf (Warning: R-18)

1 minute.

2 minutes.

10 minutes.

"I feel my cum in my stomach." Mew said underneath me. He came in my sheets.

"Fuck Mew." I said feeling spent but happy. I reached for Mew's mouth for a deep kiss, grateful for this experience.

"Let's clean ourselves and change the sheets Gulf and where did you put the condom?"

Condom? I stiffened on top of Mew.

"Ummm, I assumed the wrapper tearing was condom," Mew said slowly but clearly.

I raised myself away from him to stand up and looked at his buttocks without saying anything.

Mew stood up fast facing me. "Ummmm Mew, that was the lube." The only words that came out of my mouth.

Mew stood up and froze on his place, "So that's your cum I feel dripping in my inner thigh then." He was breathing very slowly and deeply, trying not to panic. Then he walked naked to the bathroom murmuring incoherently.

---------------------------

We are in the kitchen sitting across each other at the dining table, both in boxers. Mew decided to call his doctor at fucking 1 am.

Ring.Ring. His phone on speaker.

"Mew?" His doctor who was an old high school classmate and also the company's doctor said groggily.

"Good Morning Doc." He said on the phone.

"Are you dying Mew? " The doctor asked.

"It's an emergency. Don't worry I'm not dying." Mew said shaking his head, then he turned to me with his serious face.

"I'm not worried. I only receive emergency calls at 1 am when my patient is dying." The doctor said.

I turned red then gestured to Mew to end the call. He just brushed me off.

"I pay you, so listen." He paused. "My partner and I had unprotected sex and I just want to know if -------"

"Are you fucking kidding me Mew?!!!! It's 1 fucking am!" I covered my flustered face with both hands. This is so embarrassing.

"Just let me finish Greg so you can go back to sleep. Is it safe to have sex or should we get tested first?" Mew said in one go before the doctor can curse again.

I imagine his doctor friend trying to gather his patience on the other line. The doctor was silent.

"Greg? You there?" Mew said.

"You are going to owe me big time." The doctor seemed to calm down.

"I know. I know. Just tell me." Mew is very impatient.

"Okay I will advise you as a doctor, but first, as a friend, why didn't you fucking use protection Mew? Are you a fucking teenager?" The doctor said.

Mew looked at me with piercing eyes, "It wasn't me okay. Just give your fucking advise already."

"You bottomed?!?!"  The doctor screamed on the phone. "Oh my... the great Mew Bennett bottomed. Haha. And with no protection too. He must be the god of sex for you to agree. Haha."

Mew just dug his own grave. His face warmed up, "Are you done being amused? Can we now go back to you being a doctor please?"

"Haha. Okay. Okay. Let me just compose myself first." I hear the doctor laughing in the other line. When he recovered, "Okay. First congrats to your partner. Second, it's too early for you to get tested. Besides, I would need to know your partner's history before I can conclude further. As for you Mew, you've been testing every three months. You cleared on the last one." Mew looked at me and urged me to talk. I shook my head. He muted the phone.