Chapter 29: Gulf (Warning: just a bit R-18)

I have my headset on watching some sex videos in the office. To make sure that the IT security team don't catch me watching pornography, I didn't connect my laptop in the company's network and instead connected it to my phone's data.

I've been watching two guys engaging in some foreplay. I can't just wrap myself doing this, but also, when Mew touches me, it feels so right. The screen focused on the guy's anus and his partner tried to stick a finger inside. Okay, that's probably fine. It doesn't look painful. Then the partner's face went closer to the anus and licked it. Yeah I had a girl before having that same kink. Then the partner tried to open the anus wider and licked it and the guy receiving it moaned. Hmmmm, he seemed to love it.

"....Earth to Gulf."

Shit. Startled I closed my laptop. "You almost gave me a heart attack Mew. Don't you know how to knock?!" My face heated up. I'm probably all red.

"I knocked Gulf, several time in fact." He said.

"Well I didn't hear it." I said feeling defensive.

"Well you've been watching porn in the office." He said.

Does he have some sixth sense? "How did you know?"

"Well, I didn't. You just confirmed it though." He said suppressing a smile. "It's friday, remember we are going to the open bar later before our big night. And by the way," he paused, "I am the CEO, I will allow you to do this just one time in the office. It's for educational purposes anyway." He continued, then he went out again.

I hurled a pen in the closing door. Mew seems to love to torture me.

--------------------------------------

It's cocktail night tonight and even most women who seldom attend the open bar is here. Mew and I are seated in the bar closest to the bartender. 80s music is being played onstage by a group of jazz musicians. The ambiance feels romantic with the dim light. Everyone looks relaxed, even Mew. I am the only one tensed.

"Bartender, can you give me a Long Island without the strawberry mix please." I said.

Mew beside me said, "You can't be drunk tonight Gulf."

I rolled my eyes, "As if I didn't know that already."

Mew talked to the bartender, "Give him only two drinks and no more. Understood?"

The bartender nodded then placed my drink in front of me.

I looked at Mew, "Where's your drink Mew?"

He looked back at me, "I don't drink cocktails Gulf."

I talked to the bartender, "Do you have some whiskey or tequila?"

The bartender poured tequila in a shot glass, "Tequila Sir." He placed it in front of Mew.

Mew drank it in one go. "Don't serve me anything anymore. I need to be my best self tonight." He said to the bartender.

Yup, no chance of taking it easy tonight. I just drank my Long Island while Mew is silently singing the song currently being playing. Just then, Olive approached us.

"Sir Mew, can you sing onstage?"  Olive pleaded Mew.

"I am not in the mood Olive." He said.

I looked at him still feeling tensed and stiff. He might have sensed how uneasy I am the whole time though because he suddenly said to Olive, "I'll play something."

Olive smiled and went, "Great Sir! I'll tell the organizer."

Mew is tinkering his phone, then he handed it to me after a minute. He said, "I'll be playing this." then he went ahead to go in front of the stage.