PARTNERS (IN CRIME)

partners (in crime).

┌──── ─ ─ ─ │ 🖇 ┊ → [another short chapter│ ┊but more haruna scenes│ 🖇 ┊with that said, stay safe│ ┊and stay healthy

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [another short chapter
│ ┊but more haruna scenes
│ 🖇 ┊with that said, stay safe
│ ┊and stay healthy. <3]
└──────────────── ─

    ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷
˗ˏˋ dedicated to bIuebirdhappiness ࿐ྂ

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " no one's p.o.v "

From the looks of it, Haruna is an independent girl, though, ironically, she loves hanging around with her friends.

The way her eyes glisten underneath the sun gives off the soft ambience that she cares for her friends and seniors, doesn't she? Despite the fact that she is a polite and caring girl, she is very loud and energetic, but that doesn't stop people from appreciating her presence around them. You definitely figured that out right off the bat, didn't you.

Both you and Haruna strolled down the campus, exchanging looks towards each other as you carried on each other's conversations with a gleeful tone, humming out responses. She was the first person you've ever actually opened up to, or at least had a full conversation with, rather than being pitied in a sore situation...

speaking of, where is he?

✎ᝰ┆your p.o.v.

— "Say, {L/N}-chan," Haruna started out, immediately using the '-chan' title. The blue-haired girl turned her head towards me, her glaucous eyes shimmering down at me with curiosity. "Where did you move from?"

I narrowed a smile at her, looking back up at the immense building that stood in front of me. I grabbed both of my wrists with my fingers behind my back, letting the former memories flood back to me.

— "Takakura Junior Highschool." I responded back to her, easing myself out reminiscing.

— "Ah! Cool!" Haruna retorted with delight. How can she be a ray of sunshine this early in the morning? I envy her a bit, being able to hold herself together... We finally stepped foot inside the school, passing by a multitude of mini groups here and there, scattered around the halls. "Do you remember where your locker is?" Haruna questioned for reassurance.