POLAROID

polaroid.

 ┌──── ─ ─ ─  │ 🖇 ┊ → [stay safe,                │ 🖇 ┊and stay healthy] └──────────────── ─

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [stay safe,              
│ 🖇 ┊and stay healthy]
└──────────────── ─

    ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " third person's p.o.v. "

After the sun had already set down underneath the far Earth's horizon, the pitch black sky was painted with the grey shadings and black undertones of clouds blanketed over across the Heavens, the distant chirping of crickets echoed throughout the dark of the dusky night, the lights scattered around {Y/N}'s new house piercing throughout the black of the outside.

The light and street posts finally lit up in a dim manner across the street, lighting up some dust that may had flown by, along with fireflies fluttering about. {Y/N} was in her room, finally on the last box she needed to unpack and load around.

Her soft white mattress was already set in the near center of the room with the dense and heavy, yet comfortable {A/C, F/C} blankets thrown over her bed with penguins printed all over, leveled with the closed window with the white framing. Moving the small mattress took forever to unload since {Y/N} had little to no arm strength, and doing so was such a workout for her.

Next to the windows stood her other furniture which also took hours to assemble, and it wasn't helpful with {Y/N} clumsiness and recklessness. She had already knocked up some bruises and cuts around her hands and some of her forearms, but she tried her best to ignore it, deciding she'd just bandage it first thing at the nurse at her first day of school tomorrow at Raimon Junior High.

✎ᝰ┆your p.o.v.

Where... where have I heard that name before?

Raimon. . .

Speaking of, that boy I ran into earlier seemed to be from around the area. Maybe he attends there as well? He... also looked so familiar in a way, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I saw him around the streets before I came here... those goggles looked so familiar, I swear. . .

Ah, what the heck. I'm going to get lost either way, as well as being forced to introduce myself in front of the class, which I hated doing. Just the thought of it made my hands go cold and sweaty, a shot of a tingling sensation of pure anxiety going through my arms. I would do anything to do something else... but oh well, it's expected, anyways.