SUN KISSED

sun kissed.

┌──── ─ ─ ─│ 🖇 ┊ → [enjoy!]└──────────────── ─

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [enjoy!]
└──────────────── ─

    ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " no one's p.o.v "

After the last of unloading the many cardboard boxes out of the last few loads left in the back of the truck's trunk, a young {H/C} tinted hair girl wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the swift swipe of the back of her hand, rubbing the rest off on the side of her skinny jeans, {Y/N} heaving out a sigh. After hours and hours of rough bumps and twisted roads, the family had finally made it to their desired destination, walking around the new house with sleep deprivation and purple bags underneath their tired eyes.

Using her strength to lift up one-two boxes up the stairs, she looked down at her aunt and uncle who had finished putting and settling out the furniture, taking a break down at the couch. She let out a wry smile and a gentle chuckle, shaking her head as she stepped up the stairs, giving anything up for just a quick shower and a small snack.

Walking through the already-opened door, {Y/N} made her way inside her new room and placed down the cardboard boxes next to many others, placing her hands on her lower back and stretching out her posture, closing her beady eyes for a few seconds, letting out a sigh.

Strolling up to a window, she maneuvered her fingers around with the locks and switches around the frame, sprouting open the window to feel the fresh morning breeze hit against her skin. {Y/N} felt a sudden rush of not only chilly weather, but a comforting feeling of relief set off against her chest, whisking away the worries.

It's her first day at Raimon Junior High tomorrow, and she was a bit nervous without a doubt. What if she messes up on her first day? She's seen the school before, and it wasn't that far from where she lived currently. Just around a ten-fifteen minute walk should be no hurry from here to there.

Grabbing a half-drunken water bottle that {Y/N} had set down on one of the boxes, she untwisted the cap and gulped down the rest of the water that was left, crinkling up the plastic material and setting it aside to toss out for later.

She scanned the room, putting her hands on her hips, letting out a disappointing sigh from her lips as she realized how much she has left to unpack. Glancing her view over to her phone on the windowsill, it was nearly lunchtime.

If I can unpack at least half of these boxes by three o'clock, I can at least have enough time for a shower and a quick trip down to that ramen shop I saw earlier...

{Y/N} thought to herself as she stared down at her phone, watching the screen fade to black as her motivation boosted up.

-', ( time skip ! ) ꒱ ↷🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
✎ᝰ┆your p.o.v.

Already had taken a cold and refreshing shower, I dried my {H/C} hair up, already having one French braid in on one side of my shoulders, dangling down to my chest. With a black hair tie in between my lips, I finished off my other braid, slipping out the tie and tying it down, tucking both braids behind my ears, with an added touch of earrings that had charms of a crescent moon in a goldish, yellow-tinted color with a hint of beige.

A gift from my aunt as I remembered it, we both always had the indecipherable love for the moon.

. . .

꒰🖇꒱ flashback. ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗
┊ .˚

"Oba! There it is! The moon, the moon!"

"Ah, yes, kobito (small one)."

"Mama is watching over us, isn't she? On the moon?"

"Hai, that's correct kobito. Wish to the moon and she'll smile upon you, dear.

"Hai! Mama! I got a 100 on my math test today, aren't you proud!

"..."

"Why isn't she saying anything, oba?"

"She is sleeping, kobito. You should too."

"Hai! Oyasumi!"

"Oyasumi, little one."

└────── ──➤   

✎ᝰ┆your p.o.v.

Naïve. Just naïve.

Snatching my phone off from the bathroom marbled counter, I managed to beat my goal time by about four minutes, feeling proud of myself. I also managed to get ready with an outfit already rolled onto my torso and limbs. Well, it wasn't really an outfit, it was just something I threw on due to me starving to death already.

I could feel my stomach growing more and more empty within every box I unloaded in my room, thinking about how I could eat ANYTHING to fulfill my intense cravings, in which this case, was ramen. My outfit consisted of an oversized {A/C, F/C} colored hoodie with some sort of penguin graphic printed on the front with leggings, which gave my legs a break after working so much in tight, skinny jeans.

I treaded my way downstairs with white socks already put on that slid up to my ankles, smiling as I saw my "parental figures" napping next to each other. I dashed my {E/C} eyes around, grabbing a small post-it note from a desk stand and a black pen, clicking it open as I scribbled, 'I'll be down at the ramen shop. I'll be back soon<3 - {Y/N}' and stuck it down at the kitchen table.

Grabbing a small {F/C, A/C} wallet-purse (pocket purse?) with some money and coins in it, I stuck it inside my hoodie pocket, being careful not to wake up my family members.

Slowly unlocking the door, I carefully closed it behind me, feeling the evening sunlight kiss down on my face, making my lips curve into a small, gentle smile. Though I was more than just a nervous wreck going out on my own every once in a while, I had supposed I was just out for just a few minutes, a small meal wouldn't hurt at all.

...right?

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [thank you
│ ┊ for your patience
│ ┊and your cooperation.
│ ┊i hope you enjoy it!
│ ┊to those who will read
│ 🖇 ┊with that said, stay safe
│ ┊and stay healthy]
└──────────────── ─

˗ˋ  reach for the stars!