RAIRAIKEN

rairaiken.

┌──── ─ ─ ─ │ 🖇 ┊ → [this chapter is│ ┊ lowkey really long tbh│ ┊but i hope you enjoy it!└──────────────── ─

┌──── ─ ─ ─
│ 🖇 ┊ → [this chapter is
│ ┊ lowkey really long tbh
│ ┊but i hope you enjoy it!
└──────────────── ─

   ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ keys in text!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. y/n ⌲ your name
┊ii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iii. l/n ⌲ last name
┊iv. s/c ⌲ skin color
┊v. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vi. e/c ⌲ eye color
┊vii. f/c ⌲ favorite color

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ  .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷

⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- " your p.o.v. "

An old man with a blond/beige shrub for a beard with small, dark circular shades over his eyes was behind the wooden beams, also seen as small walls as a divider. Empty tables were seen, with only very few occupants, but I could care less, whether or not the store was booming with customers or no one at all, I was starving.

The smell of the hot, piping ramen filled the whole shop as I entered through the opening, sliding the wooden door closed behind me and taking a seat at one of the blue stools that stood up front near the man (AKA, Hibiki) with the dark indigo rags and uniform, cooking his meals silently. He turned around, noticing I was sitting in front of him.

— "Oh! What brings you here?" Hibiki asked in a husky, deepish voice. I somewhat stuttered out on my words, hesitating to order a bit. Shoving my small hands in my big hoodie pocket, my eyes examined the menu in front of me, eyeing on the many words of "ramen". They're all ramen, just choose one.

   — "I-I'll take the Shoyo Ramen, kudasai (please)." I stuttered out in a low tone, feeling for my wallet in my pocket, ready to pay.

—  "Of course. I'll get that ready for you." Hibiki grumbled out in a gentle way, shifting his body around as he began working on my order.

I slipped out my small {F/C, A/C} pocket purse, placing it in front of me, grabbing the leather zipper and slowly opening it, shuffling around as I grabbed out some money (Yen, in this case), leaving it on the counter for Hibiki to grab.

✎ᝰ┆third person's p.o.v.

  {Y/N} sighed, also grabbing her phone out her pocket after feeling a vibration rumble throughout her legs. It was a message from her aunt, who had asked if she had arrived to the shop safely. A small smile crept up on her lips, this was so typical of her. It was a way of showing her love, after all.