<< 56 >>

richie finished getting ready and made his way to his window. he opened it as quietly as he could without getting his parents' attention. once he opened it wide enough for him to go through it, he jumped out of it.

"ah shit!" he hissed out, grabbing his ankle and jumping on one foot.

"richie what on earth do you think you're doing?" maggie asked from the kitchen window.

richie jumped from his mother's voice, thinking he was being sneaky despite his window making such a ruckus.

"i'm going to see my friend! you don't know him, bye love you!" he yelled as he booked it from there.

after about seven minutes he finally made it to eddie's house.

he climbed up from where he did last time, and knocked on eddie's window. when eddie looked at him, he did a goofy little smile.

eddie got up to open his window, which he was greeted with a semi-loud "eds!" "quiet down richie! my mom is downstairs and she doesn't know you're here."

after thirty seconds richie finally managed to climb fully into the bedroom without being too loud.

"so, edward spaghettward, what can i help you with on this very fine night?"

"wanted to play nintendo dogs." eddie shrugged

"i can obliterate you in nintendo dogs alright so back the fuck off" richie said

"i um- i don't think you can beat someone in nintendo dogs." eddie said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"you could beat your nintendo dog with like a stick or something" richie punched eddie's shoulder.

"how's jail been treating you, can't you go to jail for animal abuse?" eddie asked

"you could go to jail for dick abuse!" richie exclaimed, emphasizing on "dick"

eddie sighed and rolled his eyes, "you're literally the worst person i've ever met" he said, which was followed by a smiled.

"but what did you need? i could've been at home warm and cozy in my bed beating little richie to a picture of yo-" "i swear to god richie finish that sentence and i'll rip off your little richie" eddie threatened. richie yelped and put both his hands over his dick. "y'know, for even though you're trying to threaten me it's kinda gay that you wanna touch my little richie." richie smirked.

"compare how gay that is to this" eddie said before kissing him, leaning forward on his tippy toes and quickly connecting his and richie's lips before breaking away, all the confidence he had leaving just as quickly.

eddie was still up close to richie's face and his doe brown eyes showing a lot of fear. "i um- i think you should say something." eddie said, his voice getting quieter with every word.

though richie didn't say anything, instead he grabbed eddie's face into his hands and kissed back – it wasn't anything insane – they weren't even dating. but it was enough for eddie. eddie smiled as richie pulled away.

"not as gay, but definitely really gay" was all richie said before receiving a punch in the gut from eddie.

"way to ruin the moment dickhead." eddie said.

richie laid down on eddie's bed and eddie followed him as if they hadn't just kissed each other

they sat – well richie laid – in a comfortable silence before richie spoke up again.

"so.."

"so.." eddie mimicked in the same tone.

"about nintendo dogs.."

"what about it?"

"i'll fucking obliterate both you and my dogs."

"say that one more time and i'll shove glow sticks down your diaphragm" eddie said.

"can i at least get another kiss first?"

"say please or die by my sword"

richie then got the genius idea to moan out "oh please daddy please!" which eddie did the first and only thing he could think of, which was to smash his lips onto richie's before he could continue. richie smirked into the kiss before pulling away, then pecking eddie's nose.

"so like, wanna maybe be my um, boyfriend or whatever?" richie asked, trying very hard to hide how he was almost about to shit himself. "of course, we could share a house in nintendo dogs without you trying to slaughter the dogs and me." eddie said.

"sounds about right, done deal. make a minecraft house with me and put your bed next to mine" richie said with lazy smile.

"you're so childish, richard tozier" eddie said with a giggle. "yet you love it, edward kaspbrak" richie wiggled his eyebrows. "yeah, truly unfortunate" eddie sighed and pretended to be sad.

"it's kinda late, wanna maybe stay the night again?" eddie asked "aww but what about your hot mommy?" richie asked. "i have the power to break up with you right now and throw you out my window." eddie said.

"i can't hear you from down there" richie said while cupping his ear. "we're literally laying down though?"

"lalala can't hear you i'm sleeping." richie said, which was followed by fake snores, not too loud so eddie doesn't have to shush him. "speaking of sleep, i'm getting tired, i'm gonna go brush my teeth. you need a toothbrush?" eddie asked "nah, just spit in my mouth after brushing you teeth. minty fresh!" richie said, he had gotten the expression he expected which was eddie's face scrunching up in disgust. "fine, go to sleep with your cavities from not brushing." eddie said before getting up and leaving his room.

by the time he got back richie had already fallen asleep and holy shit, if eddie wasn't head-over-heels for the boy, he sure was now.

he carefully got onto his bed, trying not to wake up the boy sleeping beside him. he snuggled into him before drifting off to sleep quicker than he ever had before.

-

complete shittt, wrote this in almost an hour and i h8 it. 9:17 am, no sleep, crying over gerard way and cyberbullying kids on roblox. lol that's what i originally was gonna do. lol also i have no inspiration for this story so maybe i'll end it now?? like i could just update it whenever i get inspiration lol. i'm tired add me on roblox user is jennitul, gerard way hot bye love u thanks 4 30k reads. lol also was this a little rushed i'm ✨insecure✨ about my writing lol😹😹

~ jaeden ♡︎