<< 49 >>

- chapter contains swearing and homophobic slurs! -

trashmouthtozier

8513 likes

trashmouthtozier: instagram ruined the quality but look at himmm 💕💕@eddiekaspbrakk

3619 comments

_bill.denbrough_: when did this happen? we all haven't even met each other yet!

mhanlon: your gay is showing.

eddiekaspbrak: i look terrible in this! delete this right now!

trashmouthtozier: @eddiekaspbrak or else what? you're so short that you won't be able to reach the knives on the kitchen counter.

eddiekaspbrak: @trashmouthtozier kiss your kneecaps goodbye, asshole.

r.e.d.d.i.e: it's obvious richie loves eddie

richie_is_daddy: @r.e.d.d.i.e ew! no! fuck him! eddie's a faggot, something richie isn't! richie is mine!!

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy talk shit about eddie one more time and i swear to god i will end you.

beverly_marsh: @r.e.d.d.i.e yes king/queen! get it! fuck that bitch u p! 👏👏

richie_is_daddy: @r.e.d.d.i.e eddie's a queer, that's all he'll ever be. how are him and richie even friends?? richie is 10× hotter than him. thank god richie isn't a fag.

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy it's 2019. stop being homophobic or eat my fucking ass.

richie_is_daddy: @r.e.d.d.i.e you're just jelous that i've met richie in real life and you haven't!

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy literally no where in any of my sentences have i mentioned anything about meeting richie. and even if you did meet him, i wouldn't be jealous of you. because if i were a homophobic piece of shit like you i would start world war 3 with my inner gay and my outer homophobia. i may even be gayer than richie himself, because if you were a real fan of him instead of just liking him for his looks, you'd know that he says he's gay, or as you'd say it, "a f*g" :)

richie_is_daddy: @r.e.d.d.i.e my richie is not a queer! i don't know who you think you are but he is straight and he likes females! not faggots, like eddie!

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy dude, i'm trying to be serious but you just denying the truth is hilarious. you literally have me wheezing. @eddiekaspbrakk pass me your inhaler!

richie_is_daddy: @r.e.d.d.i.e i'm done with you! you're just jelous that i slept with richie and you haven't!

trashmouthtozier: @richie_is_daddy you're really putting up a show for me, with all the bullshit that you're saying. but if i read that correctly you believe that i'm what? straight? that's literally so hilarious. you're lying about a few things; one of them being my sexuality. i hate to break it to ya, but i am indeed gay. you're also lying about sleeping with me?? i'm sorry, but i'm a virgin. one more thing before i end this. stop calling eddie homophobic shit. if you were a real fan (which you're clearly not) you wouldn't insult any of my friends.

trashmouthtozier: @richie_is_daddy i know that i said i was done, but i just have one more thing to say: this isn't the circus, you clown. honk honk bitch

r.e.d.d.i.e: @trashmouthtozier yes king! go o f f ! drag her!

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy get rekt hoe

richie_is_daddy: @trashmouthtozier fucking faggot. i cannot beleive i ever liked you.

birdboy: @richie_is_daddy believe*

r.e.d.d.i.e: @richie_is_daddy oop- his whole friend group is coming at you

b.en: i'm just gonna ignore whatever happened up there.

mhanlon: i really hope eddie didn't read what @r.e.d.d.i.e said

r.e.d.d.i.e: @mhanlon oh- hi mike! thanks for mentioning me in one of your comments! i love you so much!

mhanlon: @r.e.d.d.i.e hi! i love you too! 💕

-

the amount of slurs in this chapter is insane! i didn't even know i could do that without having a panic attack.

~ j ♡