1.

Janet and Tupac had hit a very rough patch in their marriage, they haven't had sex in over three months, they were always arguing, and the stress of Janet not being able to conceive added more fuel to the fire. They had been married for five years and they wanted nothing more then to have a family of their own, but for some odd reason they just couldn't.

To spice things up a little and hopefully get their marriage back on track Tupac thought a threesome would be a good idea, but he knew Janet just wouldn't have it. That didn't stop him though he kept asking until one day she didn't have a choice......

Janet
"Janet baby please, please just think about it." Pac followed me around the house badgering me about having a threesome. We hadn't had sex together in three months and now he wants a threesome hell no!

"Baby no, what don't you understand the n or the o? I will not try it, think about it, or do it. We haven't had sex in I don't know how long and now you wanna fuck another bitch with me in the room? No." I walked into the kitchen to grab something to drink before I went upstairs for the night.

"Janet we had sex last night and it'll be fun I promise you." He said sitting on the counter with puppy dog eyes. "Two minutes with your dick inside of me is not sex, and no I'm not sharing. Now either leave me the hell alone or leave me the hell alone."

I went upstairs into our bedroom and turned netflix on so I could find a movie watch. By the time the movie was over I was out for the night, but Pac wasn't in our bed.

The next morning I got up for work because I had a trial today and I needed to stop by the office before I went to the court. When I walked inside the bathroom there was a note on the mirror.

Don't worry about breakfast I got it ;)

I took the note off the mirror and smiled at it. Pac never cooks unless he's trying to make up for something he did or is going to do, but I was still happy to see him try. I took my shower and washed my hair while I was in the shower, today I was going to do a wash and go.

I wrapped myself up in my towel and went into the bedroom but I found another note and saw pink rose petals on the floor leading somewhere.

I got you a lil something follow the path and wear that for me today.

It was a new lingerie set that didn't have a crotch to it. I knew he was up to something but I never turned down any lingerie he gave me because I knew there would be consequences.

I got dressed put my shoes on and went downstairs and when I walked in the kitchen he had my favorite song playing 'This Woman's Work' and I found and nice simple breakfast waiting for me on the stove.

As soon as Maxwell hit the night note I felt hands slowly slide around my waist making me smile. He kissed my neck and spun me around so he could see my outfit.

"You look good ma." He said biting his lip. "I wanna see what my present looks like on you." He whispered in my ear making crumble at his seductive voice.

"Today's gonna be a good day you know that babe!" He said smacking my ass and walking away. "I sure hope so this case means a lot to me."

"I know you've been stressing about it for so long just do your best as always baby. I have to go to work but I'll see you later baby." He said grabbing his jacket and heading to the door.

Not ten minutes later was I out the door as well, but when I entered my car there was a folder that didn't belong to me but my name was on it. When I opened it there was a picture of a woman inside.

Her names Toni and she's perfectly healthy and if you don't believe me her tests results are attached

Her names Toni and she's perfectly healthy and if you don't believe me her tests results are attached. I really hope you're still thinking about it babe, I love you.

That bald headed bastard, I know he was up to something. Don't get me wrong she's cute, really cute and I wouldn't mind seeing what her tongue could do, but we don't need a threesome.

When I arrived to the office I left my purse in the car and the car and doubled parked out front because all I needed was a folder that I had left the night before. I rushed past everyone i my office and ignored my secretary.

"Uh Mrs. Shakur there's-" She cut herself off because she saw my facial expression when I entered my office. There were flowers everywhere but they were two different colors one being yellow and the other pink.

"That's what I was trying to tell you these were waiting to be delivered early this morning." I was walking around touching the flowers and even smelling a few.

"They said they placed the card on your desk." I looked up at my secretary and wondered why she was still in here and I guess she could read my expression. 

"I'll leave you to it, good luck today." She said while excusing herself. I walked over to my desk and noticed there were two cards.

To: my love
tonight at seven you're going to be in the restaurant in my favorite dress that I like and we will meet you there

Love,
your husband

hey Janet I hope you liked the flowers I sent, oh! and there's a key in the folder that Tupac gave you the room number is there too see ya!

Love,
Toni

Toni's card had a vanilla sent to it, which just so happened to be my favorite sent and it kind of turned me on. Shaking out of my thoughts I remembered that I had to be to court by eight forty five and it was already eight o'clock so, I grabbed the folder I needed and walked out of my office.

"Secretary I'm gone for the day lock my office and you can go home too." I said pulling the shades I had on my head down and walking out of the building. When I got in the car my phone rang.

"Hey baby! Did you get the flowers?" Pac asked instantly making me smile. "Yes I did I loved them thank you."

"Toni said you'd like them they were her idea." Damn I thought my husband at least came up with the idea, but instead some girl I don't even know did. "Oh really? Now Pac let me ask you a question."

"Yeah baby?"

"Didn't I tell you I wasn't doing it? Just because you give me a picture, flowers, and test scores you think I'm going to agree just like that?"

"Listen you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." He growled turning me on, "do you hear me?"

"Yes." I said with an attitude. "That's not what you're supposed to say."

"Yes daddy."

"Okay now seven o'clock sharp don't be late. I love you." He didn't give me time to respond before he hung up on me.

"Lord what am I getting myself into?"

little did she know she was getting herself into a whole lot of trouble
—————
i thought unexpected would be the last book i would ever do but i got a great idea, hope you guys enjoy! 💕