Chapter 8) Lockdown 2.0

Published on :- 1/5/20

.

.

😊Happy Labour Day😊

.

.

Jaan I'm sorry . Please Forgive me naa . I'm ashamed of myself . I hurted you badly but I want you with me . Please Jaan . I'm really sorry . I promise I'll never hurt you , never make you cry . Please Arjun ki jaan Maaf Kar Do . I decided to leave this entertainment world and we will live together. I love you jaan  ... ,, Arjun send numerous of apologing videos to Pashika and she watched his each and every video and She cried over her fate .

Pashika was in the hospital and she was staying at the hotel . She was in the touch with her family by only phones and video calls . Each day was hectic for her . She was tired and wanted to sleep but she was bound by her responsibilities and duties for the nation . She was giving her best to protect lives but Her love was making her weak . She forgave him too but something was stopping her from accepting him .

She lied to him that she was going to marry someone else but He didn't bulged out of his decision . He said he will not give divorce to her . She is his wife and He'll announce this information to the whole world . She felt a little bit of happiness in her heart that he acknowledged their relationship but pain was bigger picture his commitment . No one could ever replaced him . Her first love  . Her Arjun .

She loved him more than anything in this world but still she needed time to think about her future with him . She knew too that Arjun loves her and only her and whatever he did to her was only in his young dreams , Dream to become an actor and he became and now a very successful in his field but when Arjun said that he'll leave his career for her and their Marriage something stirred in her heart because she used to saw him on screens while romancing with other women .

Rudra wanted to become Police officer and he became . Mompi was passionate about Media world and she was doing great in it . Her childhood dream was to become a doctor and she did too and she knew that She , Mompi and Rudra did their best to become what they are today in their respective fields and they would never leave their dreams for anything . Their works made them sane then Why Will Arjun leave his dream just only to save the Marriage he never accepted . But she couldn't denied that she saw immense love for her in his deep charcoal eyes .

Pashika sighed loudly and put back her cell to the locker and went to check upon on Rudra . Rudra was admitted to the hospital because he was attacked by the group of few people who were not supporting the doctors who went to took samples for test . Mompi wasn't feeling well from past few weeks so she was in self quarantine at her home .

Arjun saw all these news on TV and it broke his heart . He talked both Rudra and Mompi and they forgave him either . Their forgave them and now everything was perfect but Arjun needed his Jaan and her forgiveness .

Only one days was left in the end of Lockdown . Arjun , Pashika, Rudra and Mompi weren't ready to face each other and accept their love once again just only because they were scared of another heart break but this time Arjun and Rudra were ready to go at any extent just to got them back in their Life .

Mompi and Pashika both knew that little bit more pressure from them and their heart will definitely melt by them and their love but a very questions was why Rudra left Mompi .

Rudra said that his didn't Understood what he really wanted to do at that when he found Pashika in all broken self . He admitted he forgot about everything and saw only Pashika's tears . When he realised that what mistake he did , his ego came in between his love because Mompi not for once called him and asked him why did he left her all alone . In his stupid ego he broke the alliances because he thought Mompi will come running to him but there were he wrong . Mompi stood for her self respect and drowned herself in her studies and career . His reasons were so childish that Mompi slapped him hardly Infront of Arjun and Pashika . Arjun was ashamed of his sin , because of his stupid dreams he left his Jaan and for his best friend Rudra left his Love . Pashika was guilty because of her , Rudra broke Mompi's heart .