Chapter 1) LockDown

Published on :- 3/4/20

.

.

Breaking news :-

Because of the numerous case of Corona virus our government take a huge or essential step of Lockdown from Midnight 12' O clock for 21 days .

Corona virus is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans .

Our government and doctors are doing their best to prevent this disease from spreading from city to country sides .

This is a breaking news that India will be enter into the lockdown period for 21 days from midnight.

With Cameraman XYZ

I , MOMPI SARKAR

CURRENT NEWS

.

.

.

Sir please open the window .... ,, Head constable asked the person who was driving the car in the lockdown period

I am going to my home . what do you want ? ... ,, He said to the constable and hiccups

Sir Whole country is under Lockdown you can't wander like this Sir ... ,, He explained him

And Who are you to say this to me ? ... ,, He said and glared .

Head constable was trying his best to make him understand the meaning of Lockdown but That man was drunk and second he was driving thirdly at the morning 4' O clock and last He is a famous Celebrity of India .

Head constable sighed and called his senior Officer who was at the other side of the lane , doing his duty .

His senior Officer came and head constable salute him .

What's wrong ? ... ,, Senior Officer asked

Sir ji ! I think he is drunk and He is not in the mood to hear anything from anyone .... ,, Head constable replied

Senior Officer opened the car door and that person fell down . He stood on his foot and stumbled upon the police officer .

Arjun Kashyap ... ,, Senior officer said his name and Arjun heard the familiar voice .

Rudra Singh Rathore , Indian Police Officer huh ? ... ,, Arjun said and hiccups

Rudra shook his head and said ... " Just wait for the media to know about your stunts then I'll see you on the TV screens whole day ..

Rudra ... ,, Arjun said and fainted

Rudra carried his drunken passed out body with the help of Head constable and dropped him at the hospital .

Doctor ! Doctor !! ... ,, Rudra yelled and came a doctor while running

That doctor was in the whole medical Corona Prevention suite that Rudra didn't found out who was the doctor inside but doctor saw his name plate and recognised him but didn't said anything .