Chapter 8: let the game begin

(Y/n) pov.

It was the next day. Everyone was somewhere inside talking to others or just outside training. I was just finishing up a sketch that I started yesterday night when every one was asleep with some weird ass paint marker that I found in my pocket. Dabi woke up in the middle of the night. My mind was still playing back the event that happened. It confused me so much that I couldn't concentrate on my sketch.  

"What the fuck?" A tired groan ruined my peaceful moment. "I heard you got knocked out by that plant guy. I would take it slow if I were you and could you keep it down everyone is sleeping." I quietly said while continuing to doodle more eyes on the wall. I heard him slowly try to stand up but failing miserably in the middle of it. "I said take it slowly you idiot!" I whisper shouted at the black haired male. Standing up I made my way to were we kept water and took a bottle to give Dabi. Making my way to the male who was sitting on the floor rubbing his sore head. Taking out some pain killers from one of my pouches I hand him the bottle of water and the pain killers. "I don't know if these are going to help but here. And don't even think about being a loud bitch and waking up the others." Warning him I made my way slowly back to the wall and took out the weird paint marker and continued my drawing. I was drawing a bunch of eyes making the as realistic as possible with the white marker. To some people my sketches and drawings look weird and creepy but I like them. One of my favourite things to draw are eyes. You can do so much creepy stuff with them. One of the things I learned to do it capture emotions in them. When I draw eyes I always think about my parents. They always were able to read my emotions thru my eyes. I was so deep in thought that I didn't see that Dabi stood up from the floor slowly making his way towards me. "Thanks dollface." Said Dabi. His breath fanning my exposed ear. This sudden interaction made me jump a little and elbow Dabi in the chest. Groaning he fell to the floor. "What the fuck (Y/n)!" He whispered shouted. "Shhh. What are you doing so close to me?!" I said with anger in my eyes and a slight blush on my cheeks. "I was going to return the rest of the pain killer! The real question is what are you doing swinging your elbow at me like that?!" He highered his voice a little. "I got scared okay?! Reflexes have you heard of them?!" I highered my voice too. "And shut the fuck up you are going to wake everyone up." I finished quietly returning to my sketch. "What the fuck are you drawing? It looks weird." Dabi said slowly sitting up. "If you don't lik-" "I like it." I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he complimented my sketch. Turning around I catch Dabi looking at the wall were I was sketching with a little smirk dancing on his face. Then he started to stand up. I stayed sitting on the floor. " "I am going to try get some sleep in. Good night." Looking back at me with a bored expression he smirked slightly and winked at me slowly turning and walking back to the others. My eyes widened slightly at the gesture. Not noticing my cheeks started to heat up little dusting the with a pink colour. Shaking my head I returned back to the sketch trying not to think about those bright blue eyes of his. They looked so beau- "Whet the fuck am I thinking about." Scolding myself quietly I dropped the marker and laying down slowly drifting into dream land.

Standing up I leave the wall and go outside to work out. Making my way thru the forest and stopping in the middle of some trees not so far from the temporary base . I use my quirk to create axes in my hands. They weren't those heavy big ones but those you could hold in one hand and throw at targets. That is what I did. Closing my eyes and letting my whole body relax dropping my hands to either side of my body. This is a way for me to meditate and heighten my hearing which a clearly needed after what happened in the aly with Dabi and Toga. Listening to my surrounding and trying to  remember were the trees were I hear some movement in the bushes near me. One behind me and one to my right. Turning to the right I throw both of the axes. "I swear I will hurt you one day. Either a knife or a fucking axe is going to end up in your heads." I say still with closed eyes. Opening the I saw Dabi right in front of me and Toga on the right. Both of the had widen their eyes but Dabis quickly whet to their normal position. From the corner of  vision I could she Toga and right next to her head an axe stuck in a tree and a price of blond hair falling to the ground. "I swear one time one of you are going to end up with either a knife or something in your skull." Seeing her relax I drop my hands. "(Y/nnnnn) you should really be careful whit your weapons." Said Toga skipping up to me. "And why would I be careful. You guys were the ones that sneaked up on me. Why are you even here ?" I said first looking at her and then turning my attention on Dabi who was just putting his hands in his pockets. "We wanted to know what are you doing and wanted to ask you if you wanted to train with us. Maybe even give me some blood." She hugged me whispered that last part but I still heard it. Glaring at her she backs away from me. "Toga." I said dangerously. "What did I say about hugging and taking my blood?" I said warning her. "Not to hug you and don't take your blood." She says with a pout on her face. "But what about the training part." Thinking. Fighting them wouldn't be so bad. I could test how strong I am and find on what I need to work on more. "Okay. The rules are going to be simple. 1. Dabi try not to burn the whole forest or any trees . We really don't want to be found at the moment by the heroes. 2. Toga do NOT take my blood. Okay that is about it. I will stand in the middle right there." I said pointing in the middle of where we were standing. "I will close my eyes and give you ten seconds to scatter and then you can't attack me any way you want. "

Walking to the middle and close my eyes. "Okay I will count from 10." I said standing there and focusing on listening to were they could be going. 
"10....9.....8.....7.....6..." Dabi is going to the left and Toga is going behind me.
"..5.....4..." someone just turned and hid behind a tree. "..3...2..." Now the other one turned. "....1." I said opening my eyes with a dangerous glint in my eyes.

"Now let the game begin."

_______________________________________

Hello my patient beautiful ghosts!

I am back >< . Sorry for the long wait. I was really stresed because of online school  these past weeks. But good news I got into a school that I wanted woop woop XD. Thanks for being patient and for hitting 2000 READS. Omg I love you and appreciate you guys so much. My thanks and a little gift for me because of my b-day for you is I am going to post this chapter and a new book I was working on.  It is going to be a Hanji x fem.reader! Okay that is all I wanted thank you again and see you in the next chapter.
Bye bye~

<3 <3 <3

Word count: 1387 words