Chapter 4: preparations

(Y/n) Pov

The next day

They got me a room in like a abandon bar that was their hideout to. So it was pretty beneficial for the both of us. My room was middle sized. I lived in an abandon building before so I was completely fine with the room. If i can say so myself it was better then the place I used to live in. It had a wardrobe, bed and even a desk. It was nice to have a desk because I like to draw even if I am not good at it. When I got there I was told to unpack my stuff and then meet them in the bar part of the building for introductions .

I packed my stuff from my last place and then went to the bar/building that was my new home. When I got there it was around 10 am. The unpacking took me around 20 minutes. I put my sketch book on the desk along with some pens and pencils that I had. When I was done I went down stairs to the main room which was the bar it self. When I got there I saw not all of them there. There was the mist guy and the guy with the black spiky hair. I sat in front of the bar were the mist guy was cleaning cups. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked. "Yeah I would like a cup of water and sorry but I didn't catch your name yet. I am (Y/n)(L/n) but you probably know that already." I stuck out my hand to the man. "Oh my apologies. My name is Kurogiri. Nice to have you in the League." My face held no emotion but on the inside I was smiling. Kutogiri seemed like a nice guy. "Thank you for having me. I think that the attack on the USJ was a good idea. But I think if you trained those extra villains a little bit more then it could of worked out. And on top of that All might seems a little bit weaker." "Oh that attack was a little reckless if i can say so my self and you do have a poin-" before Kurogiri could finish his line someone cut him off.

(Y/nnnnnnn)!" Screamed Toga with excitement in her voice. Before I could even react she huged me from the back and lets all her weight on me nearly pulling us down from the chair. As soon as I felt her drape her arms around my shoulders a grabbed onto the bar so we didn't fall. "Toga if you don't what to die you are gonna let go off me and NEVER DO IT AGAIN." As soon as I told her that, she let go of me and scrambled to the couch. Slowly everyone walked into the room. There was handyman, a woman with big lips but she looked more like a man than a woman, a lizard person that looked like a big fan of Stain, a guy with a gas mask, a guy with a top hat, someone that looked like he was wrapped in garbage bags and had some weird belts around himself and some massive cloak dude and Twice.

"Okay so this is the new member of the League of Villains be nice of some shit i don't care." Said handyman. "If I could ask what are your names? In case you didn't know who I was because apparently you guys know everything about me I am Shadow but just call me (Y/n)." In the corner of my eye I could see handyman role his eyes at me. That made me smirk a little but the other weren't able to see it. "I am Magne but call me big sis like Toga does." Said the woman with big lips. "Spinner. Don't be a bitch or I will not hesitate to kill you" said the human lizard. "And I will not hesitate to defend myself and stab you." I said with a creepy look in my (e/c). 'Oh god I am starting to sound like Toga' i thought to myself. Everyone said me their names.

Turns out that the guy with the mask was Mustard, the human trash bag was called Moonfish, the man with the top hat was Mr. Compress the guy with spiky hair was Dabi, mister handy man was called Shigaraki and the big muscular man was called Musculer like literally that was his name. I laughed to myself but not out loud. After that we had a meeting and we talked about the next attack. They told me that the next attack is planed when U.A goes to a training camp which is supposed to be in some forest . There should be only 1.A and 1.B, Eraser head, Vlad king and the Wild Wild pussycats which are organizing the camp. I told them not to underestimate the kids this time some of them gave me a weird look but I saw Shigaraki role his eyes and let out a annoyed sigh.

First thing that they did was told me their quirks. I found out that mister handyman had a quirk called decay which allows him to destroy anything he touches with five of his fingers. Kurogiri had a quirk named warp gate which allows him to make portals. Toga had a quirk named Ttransform which she can transform into anyone if she drinks their blood. Dabi had a quirk called Cremation he can basically create very strong blue flames. Twice had a quirk named double he can create a copy of anything, two at a time, through touch. Mr.Compress has a quirk called compress which allows him to shrink down anything inside a spherical area into a small marble without actually damaging it. Spinner had a quirk called gecko witch basically made him a lizard and he could climb walls or other sheer surfaces. Mustard had a quirk called gas which allows him the ability to generate a poisonous, sleep-inducing gas from his body. Muscular had a quirk called muscle augmentation it allows him to manipulate with his muscles which made him very strong. Magne had a quirk called magnetism which allows her to magnetize people around her, up to a 4.5-meter radius of herself at will. And last Moonfish had a quirk called blade-tooth allows him the ability to reshape his teeth into sharp blades.

Next we talked strategy and we came out with a plan that should work the best. Dabi is going to start a fire with his quirk in one area around the camp and Mustard will try and fill some other part of the forest with his sleeping gas. Mr. Compress is going to capture the Bakugo kid which I again warned them about because that guy has a powerful quirk and a burning passion to be a hero so it's going to be hard turning that guy to our side even when he acts so harsh. I know this because I learned how to read emotions from eyes and man that guy is trying his best to be 1#. But again Shigaraki rolled his eyes and some even laughed.

After the meeting ended I stayed at the bar with Twice, Toga and Dabi. Kurogiri stayed too but he was behind the bar. We sat at a table near the corner of the bar and we started playing cards and talking. It was like a game of 20 questions. "Which hero do you hate the most?" Twice asked me since it was his turn to ask. My aura suddenly changed and with a cold tone a answered. "Endeavour." Everyone around me had a creeped out face even Dabi. It was probably because they couldn't see my eyes which were covered with my hair and my face held a cold expression. "Okay next question." Toga cut the tension which I was glad she did. My expression turned to my usual emotionless expression. "Okay Toga for how long can you turn into someone?" I asked that since it was my turn and I was curious. "If I can drink more blood from that person then I can stay longer as then so it's basically the more blood I drink the longer." She has a very interesting quirk but it's really created more for a villain that a hero so I am happy that she chose this path. "Okay Dabi! How did you get those ugly scars." Asked Toga. Okay that was a bit harsh. I mentally face palmed as soon as I saw Dabis face. He had and angry expression but seemed a lot more calmer when I heard him answer. "And how did you get that ugly face?!" Dabi asked Toga. I had to hold in my laughter. "Heeeeej! I am not ugly right (Y/n)?!" The moment she mentioned my name my emotionless expression was back. "No...?" I questioned. "See even (Y/n) says I am pretty!" The moment Toga shouted that Shigaraki nearly knocked down the door. "Can you please SHUT THE FUCK UP it's one in the FUCKING morning people are trying to sleep." "I don't thing anyone is sleeping now that you nearly knocked down the door and screamed at the hole building." I said. Shigaraki just rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the room. "One day his eyes are gonna roll back into his head." I mumbled under my nose. "Okay guys I am gonna go to bed. Thanks for the lovely game. Have a good night." And with that we said our good nights and I walked out of the bar heading for my now new room. 'It was a crazy day. But I had fun. The guys here seem like nice people even if some have an attitude but we can work with that. They will learn how to respect me because I am a lot stronger that they think.' When I got to my room a sat at my desk and continued the drawing that a started a week ago. It was a picture of a black cat that I once found near the abandon building I lived in. It was about a hour later an I was happy with how it looked and I was tired so I went to bed. Only two weeks and we are gonna attack I am excited.

_______________________________________

Hello my little ghosts!

So here is the next chapter I tried to make it a little longer because the last one was a little short. Please if you see any mistakes tell me I am trying to make as minimum of mistakes as I can so you guys enjoy reading. Okay thank you guys for reading. Bye bye!

Okay one more thing. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS. This makes me so happy. Okay love u bye bye now!

 Okay love u bye bye now!

Word count: 1750

<3 <3 <3