Chapter 7: the fight of the bosses

The next day

(Y/n) pov.

I was a day after the attack. Rubbing my eyes I woke up. Swinging my legs of the bed I get up and walk to the closet to get some clean clothes. I picked out some black ripped jeans and a (f/c) hoodie. I cleaned my self up and started heading out of my room.

When I got to the bar there was the kid tied up on a chair with a mussel on and some metal box around his hands. "Morning blasty." To the already woken up boy. "Morning Kurogiri." I waved slightly towards the purple mist guy. "Morning Shadow. Would you like something to drink?" He said politely. I liked how he used my villain name in front of the boy and not my real name. But as I knew the other people here the kid is going to find my name sooner or later. "Yes I would like a coffee if you have one." I said trying to be polite back. When people were nice to me I would be nice back but some of these people are just jerks. They don't deserve my nice side. As I sat at the bar with calm eyes I got hit with the lovely aroma of coffee that I didn't drink in years. "Here you go." He said handing me a mug of the dark liquid. I slowly brought the hot liquid up to my mouth and let it poor down my throat. The moment I set the cup down the angry pomeranian started trashing behind me. It was getting on my nerves so I created a shuriken in my hand. I saw Kurogiri give me a disapproving look but I just smirked at him. When the kid didn't stop trashing I threw the shuriken at him without even looking at him still sipping on my hot coffee. I slowly turned on my chair. " if you don't stop trashing I am not going to miss with my next one." I said with a dangerous look in my eyes. The kid had wide eyes but only for a second. When I looked at were the shuriken landed I knew why. I landed right were I planed it to land. Right next to his head. When I ended my sentence I turned around at my chair and picked my coffee up again. The kid calmed down but my headache was still really loud. "I think I am going to go to town today. I wasn't there in a wile." I said massaging my temples. "But we already had plans today. Did you already forget?" Said Kurogiri calmly. "I know we have plans but if I stay here even for a little bit longer the my head is going to explode." I looked up at him annoyed. "Okay I will tell Dabi to inform you how it goes." He said taking out a pen and a paper from under the bar. Handing me the paper and pen I wrote my number on it. Finishing my coffee I stood up from the chair and started walking to the front door. Opening the door I started leaving but not without a quiet 'thank you' towards Kurogiri. When I said that I closed the door and started making my way to town.

I was making my way thru the town square. I haven't been in here in such a long time and I have really missed this feeling. Walking in the crowded town, listening to the people talking and the screaming bright lights. Thinking about stuff and clearing my head I completely forgot about the time. Something at the corner of my eye caught my attention. It was a big screen and on the screen was AllMight and All for one fight. "Shit..." i mumbled under my breath. When I looked at the fight I knew something had to have gotten wrong. Turning around I started making my way to the fighting scene as fast as humanly possible.

When I got there I saw AllMight fighting with All for one. The other must have gone somewhere because they weren't there anymore. Taking out my phone I desiccated I would text Dabi because Kurogiri gave me his phone number before I left. Dialing the number into my phone I put the phone near my ear hiding behind a collapsed building away from the heroes. "Hello?" Asked a very dry and annoyed voice from the other side of the line. "Shigaraki first of all why do you have Dabis phone and second please tell Kurogiri to get here and get me out of this place. I am at the fighting scene right now." I said with my usual emotionless tone. "First of all not even a hello you fucking uncultured bitch. Second Dabi got knocked out. The Bakugo kid escaped and yeah fine I will tell Kurogiri." And the I heard the line cut out. Me ? An uncultured bitch?! He really doesn't know who he is playing with. That crusty looking ass mother fucker is going to get a knife to his knee caps when I get my hands on him. Soon I was taken out of my thoughts when I saw a purple portal next to me. "Hello" said the mist man stepping out of the portal. "Hi." I said a little less annoyed. "Sorry for Shigaraki. He is a little mad about the Bakugo thing." He sighted. "I really don't know why he is still the leader. He can't do anything right it." I said annoyed. "Watch your tongue he still is our leader. Now lets go to the temporary hideout." He announced slowly walking towards the portal with me folowing behind .

When we got there I looked around It looked abandon and was a big hall like building . I saw Toga and Twice sitting on some boxes talking about something. Dabi was laying on the ground knocked out. Shigaraki was in the corner attacking his neck with his ugly ass nails. The others were talking or just sitting around. The moment Toga saw me she jumped up from were she was sitting. "(Y/NNNNNN)!"
Screamed the girl running towards me opening her arms to hug me. "Toga." I said with a deadly tone and dangerous eyes. She got the hint and stopped running. "Meanie." Said the psycho with a little pout. "Okay what the fuck went wrong ?" I said clearly annoyed. "WERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU BITCH?!" Screeched Shigaraki with blood on his nails and on his crusty neck. "I was walking in town." I said calmly. "AND WHY WEREN'T YOU FUCKING THERE WITH US BUT IN TOWN?!" Now this was starting to get on my nerves. Pushing my emotions aside I walked towards Dabi. "Why is he knocked out ?" I asked Twice ignoring Shigaraki before he pisses me of more. "When we were trying to switch the kid to our side. The heroes came and he got knocked out along with Kurogiri but he woke up when we got here." Said Twice calmly. "And how did the kid escape ?" I asked. "When we got to the fighting scene. Some other kids came flying thru the sky and got him to blast himself to them. Flew away together." Probably the kids that tried to save him last time. "And Shigaraki you are dumb for thinking that if someone has anger issues they would want to join the league." I said calmly sitting next to Twice who was next to Dabi. "No one asked for you opinion bitch!" I have had enough. I turned and threw a knife next to him so fast that even Dabi flinched in his sleep. "You call me bitch one more time I will not miss and then I am going to personally gut you." I said to him with the deadliest tone I have used. The knife landing right next to his head cutting some of his light blue hair. The man knew that I was being serious so he just send me a glare and turned around. No one dared to speak to me for the rest of the day as they saw I was in a VERY bad mood. This fucking thing couldn't get worse. Now that boss in locked up Shigaraki is going to get his hands on everything. This is going to get so messy but whatever I am the person who agreed to join this. To be honest it is fun to he here and not alone anymore. Smiling for myself I lay down putting my arm on my eyes slowly trying to drift into a sweet slumber.

_______________________________________

Hello my lovely ghosts!

So how was the chapter? Sorry it was short and not that good but I wanted to post something after a long time. And thank you guys for hitting 1,000 reads like wow. You gays make me smile at your lovely comments or just by reading my book. Please corect me when you see a mistake. English isn't my home language so it's a bit hard for me. Okay I will shut up now. Thanks again and have a nice day. Bye~

<3 <3 <3

Word count: 1514 (everything)