Chapter 6: the attack

(Y/n) pov

The day of the attack

I was so excited for this attack. I was finnaly able to see and wear my villian costume and it looked so good. It was a simple dark blue turtleneck crop top with no sleaves and had a diamond shaped hole on the cleavage and a black hood. The shirt had a mask attached to it too which the mask was black as the shirt. I had on black jogger leggings with a black belt that had silver patents and two dark brown pockets. One in the front and one in the back. I had a pocket on my right forearm too. On my feet I had these black and dark blue trainers that didn't have shoelaces. The trainers were very light on the feet.

We were at a cliff were we would meet and then go to our locations. Shigaraki was still at it with the plan but I didn't pay attention. I didn't play much of a role in the fighting so I didn't have to listen to his boring speach. I was here just for look out. Finding out which people could be a threat to us and some other bullshit. I just know I am here for lookout and that I should be carefully. Mr. Comperss is going to capture Bakugo Katsuki. Mustard is going to one part of the forest the camp was held in and gas up that part. Dabi is going to be in another part of the forest and going to burn that part. Twice is going to make a double of Dabi and Toga is going to try and get as much blood as she can. She was the most excited about her job. The others are just going to distract the heroes and other students from Mr. Compress.

Mini time skip

I was with Dabi, Twice and Toga at the moment. We were slowly walking to Dabis spot were he would start burning the forest. I don't know why but I was spacing out. I was thinking about the kids and how mutch of a threat they really are. As I was spacing out I was looking a Dabi which I didn't notice until he spoke up. "Take a picture it lasts longer." The moment he said that he gave me a wink and turned around with a smirk. I just scoffed trying to hide the little blush that was growing on my cheeks for embarrassment. This was a first to me and it made me feel weird. "Okay this is completely random but were the fuck is Toga?" Asked Twice. "She left a while ago wile this little missy was spacing out." Dabi looked at me with a smirk still plasted on his face. "Is there something I need to know about you guys? Are you guys a THING?! Said Twice wile jumping up and down. "He can only wish." I mumbled under my breath. My head was starting to hurt and we haven't even started the attack."Okay I should probably go before my head starts hurt even more. Don't fuck up." "Go and fuck some bitches up!!" Screamed Twice. He was I nice guy. The guy had to sides but he was good either way. He had a hyperactive side and a calm side. "Go break a leg Dollface." Said Dabi as he send me another wink. I was teleporting from one tree to another. I was really weirded out by Dabis mood today. Not that it was weird but it wasn't usual either.

As I was making way thru the forest I spotted two girls. One with short brown hair with bangs and big brown doe eyes and the other with waist length green hair which was tied in a weird ponytail with a hair bow? I don't know. And green doe eyes. As I was slowly spying on them I saw Toga just run out of the bushes. "The girl will go all out isn't she..." i quietly sighed to myself. She was going crazy out there she threw a knife at the green haired girl which somehow got stuck to her ponytail and she was hanging on a tree. I then saw her get disarmed by the brown haired girl but to her luck she ended up on her stomach with her hands behind her and Toga on top of her. Toga then stuck one of her suction things into her thigh and started talkin to her with a creepy grin on her face and a huge blush. "That girl probably talking about her crushes or something again..." i mumbled.

I was done investigating here so I moved on. 'So that brown haired girl is looking to be good at hand to hand combat but nothing that we can't handle but either something to take lightly. That other girl wasn't nothing special.' I was thinking to myself as I was making my way thru the forest. Soon I spotted Mr.Compress. "Hello" i said in a quiet tone. "Hello miss" Mr.Compress was always nice to me. He was a gentleman but he knew how to fight and had a few tricks up his sleeve. " The kids should be here any moment so if you what this magnificent magick trick play out go sit comfortably in your hiding spot." I nodded with an expressionless face and went to hide. Not even ten minutes later seven kids walked into my view. There we five boys and two girls. 'It's those girls..' I thought to myself as I watched this carefully unfold. The two girls and three boys were up ahead and the kid Bakugo Katsuki and bird boy were walking in the back. Out of nowhere Mr.Compress captured the two boys in the back without anyone noticing. At this point I was really questioning their friendship. What Mr.Compress did was really smart. Taking both of them and not just one to confuse the others.

As I was walking thru the forest I heard quirks. I looked up and saw ice? Oh yeah forgot there was that Todoroki kid. Oh my god how I despised the Todoroki family. I didn't pay much attention to the to want was happening. I knew Mr.Compress had it under control.

I was really close to the meeting point when I heard kid screams ? They were right above my head so I looked up and saw three boys. They were the boys from earlier. The moment I saw them I started making my way to the meeting point as fast as I could.

When I got there I saw the tree boys on top of Mr.Compress. I saw Dabi say something and the next moment he is using his quirk on them. Toga attacked the green haired boy and Twice attacked the Todoroki dude. I saw mister tentacles save mister broccoli and the he said something. The moment he said that he shoved two blue balls that Mr.Compress created. The boys started to run when they saw nomu appear along with Kurogiri who opened up some portals so we could escape. At that moment I didn't have to hide anymore so I started making my way slowly to Dabi and Mr.Compress. As I was walking a saw shock on the boys faces. Smirking to my self I looked around. Twice and Toga already went back. When I was standing on Dabis side I saw Mr.Compress taking of his mask and showing two blue marbles stored on his tongue. The reaction on the boys faces was great. The shock and failure in there eyes was amazing. But the moment we were step fully into the portal a laser hit Mr.Compress right in the face. The two marbles flew out of his mouth and in the corner of my vision I saw another student standing in the bushes. He looked like he was going to soon pee his pants. As Dabi and Mr.Compress were reaching out for the marbles tentacles grabbed the marble Mr.Compress was going for but Dabi luckily grabbed his. He grabbed the marble and I knew I didn't need to be here anymore. I turned around and was about to walk out when I from the corner of my eye looked eyes with Dabi. On his usually expressionless face was dancing a smirk. The moment we locked eyes he send me a playful wink. This man really confused me sometimes so without any more words I stepped into the portal.

On the other side of the portal I was greeted with and tight hug. "(Y/n)!!! How was your patrol? Have you found someone cute because I found someone! His name is Izuku but he would look cuter with more blood on him." Toga mumble the last part. She slowly relased me from the tight hug. "I didn't find no one cute." I said. There was silence but it was broken when Dabi and Mr.Compress stepped out of the portal. The kid stayed still as he knew that if he moved he would only get himself killed. I had enough of the silence so I told Kurogiri to give me a pan. He gave me a questioning look but still gave me the pan. I walked up in front of the kid pan in hand. "Don't worry it won't hurt
... much." When I ended my sentence I knocked out the kid with the pan. Everyone was shocked with what I did. With a bored expressions I walked to the bar and set the pan down. "Thanks." I mumbled to Kurogiri. I had enough for today so I decided I would got to my room and mabey sketch something. "If you will keep your mouths open like that you will catch flies. " As said that I started to make my way out of the bar and down the long hall to were the rooms were. If I can say so myself today was pretty successful. Even is we didn't kill anybody form the kill list we kidnapped the Bakugo kid. Tomorrow is going to be to be the interrogation and abbey a new member is going to be added we don't know. But for today I had enough.

_______________________________________

Hello my lovely ghosts!

Its has been I long time hasn't it. It was because I was working on a new book. It will be a Hanjixreader book. (Hanji from attack on titan) So if you would like to see it I would like to publish it mabey in the next two weeks. Its going to be a lgbt book were the reader is a female. And for the long wait I will give you not one but TWO chapters of this book XD. Okay I am going to take my leave now. See you in the next chapter. Bye~

Word count: 1780 words

<3 <3 <3