Chapter 23: Exposed

Su Gao stared at the document in his hand in disbelief hoping that what he was seeing is nothing but a fake.

It was not like others disagreed with Xu Ming’s opinion but…

It was simply because they didn’t have the right to vote in the first place.

Those who were currently presented in this room were actually confused as to why they were still here despite not having any share left.

They didn’t know who did the Su family had provoked to meet with this kind of situation!

However, can anyone tell them why the all mighty person turns out to be a mere young beautiful woman?!

In addition, Su Nan owned 10% so doesn’t that mean this young miss has a total of 41%?!

All of them turned to look at Su Gao in pity and secretly shook their heads.

Aiya, He lost his position to her by 1%!

There was not even a need to vote for him to resign in the first place!

Su Gao slammed the table and angrily stood up. He hatefully glared at the culprit,’’Su Ming, how can you do this to your own father?!’’

Shocked. Everyone’s jaw almost dropped to the ground with this revelation.

They incredulously turned to look at the aloof mysterious woman who sat there like she was a mere audience.

What the fuck is this?!

Wait—Why the hell is she suddenly turning against her own father?

With this amazing show unfolding right before their eyes, everyone was busily eating melon ready to watch a dog-blood drama.

Su Gao had no time to care about other people, he coldly scoffed,’’Did you join hands with outsiders to swallow the Su’s properties? What a white-eyed wolf!’’

Hearing him speaking such nonsense, Xu Ming disdainfully sneered,’’Aren’t you mistaking something? Mr. Lu Gao? This is Su company so it is only right to return it back to the Su.’’

After he was done saying this, he lightly glanced at his wristwatch,’’Enough chit-chat. You should say the rest in the court, Mr.Lu.’’

Before Su Gao could even catch up to his words, the door suddenly burst open revealing a bunch of police officers outside.

One police officer who addressed himself as the leader stepped out,’’Mr. Su Gao, you are under arrest for premeditated murder and embezzlement, please follow me to the police station.’’

Not wasting any more time, Su Gao was handcuffed and escorted outside.

This time Su Gao was truly afraid but he was not resigned. He fiercely struggled but still couldn’t get away from the police’s grasp so he loudly shouted as he resentfully glared at his daughter,’’Su Ming, you ungrateful wench, I will let you pay thousands of times, just you wait!’’

The Leader just signaled his subordinate to shut him up then he turned to respectfully bid Xu Ming a farewell and even politely closed the door on his way out.

With Su Gao gone, the room instantly became silent.

You could say that except for Xu Ming and his assistant, everyone couldn’t digest what just happened in a span of a few minutes.

Right when they were in a daze, a light knock on the table forcibly brought them back to reality.

With his never changed indifferent face, Xu Ming resumed the meeting,’’With 41% share, I will be the biggest shareholder, therefore, I announce that Su Nan will be the new president from now on.’’