Troy Zarba • led lights

Smut :)

Y/N POV

It was a saturday night, i was with my best friend Troy, watching a movie. 

what i was wearing:

Troy was very into the movie, I was very bored, I hate these kinds of movies

Troy was very into the movie, I was very bored, I hate these kinds of movies. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said, "okay".  

I came back in Troys room, noticing the led lights were on red, they weren't red before. I sat down again and just went on tik tok, i didn't feel like watching the movie anymore.

Troy's POV

So I was watching this movie with Y/N, she didn't pay attention at all. I tried to pay attention but damn, she was so hot in that outfit. That's why i was trying to look at the movie the entire time, otherwise i wouldn't be able to control myself. When she went to the bathroom i just had to look at her, "I can't do this anymore" I thought to myself. I put the led lights on red to set the mood. When she came back she got on her phone. "You really don't like this movie huh?" I asked her. "jeez you think so?" she said sarcastically. "Okay okay sorry, i'll stop it" 

Y/N POV

When Troy stopped the movie I couldn't help but notice how hot he looked in this red light, I know it's wrong, he's my best friend, but i got wet just looking at him. "Sooo what do you wanna do? He asked. "Oh i know what i wanna do" I replied, I started tickling him, we've done that since we were kids. He tried to make me stop but i got on top of him, pinning him down while he was laughing hysterically. I stopped, distracted by his beautiful eyes. There was a short silence, not an awkward one, but there was some tension. "Fuck it" i thougt and kissed him. I could tell he was surprised but he immediately kissed me back. 

It was a passionate, hot kiss, it started getting rougher and rougher. I felt Troy grabbing my ass, i moaned softly. I broke off the kiss to take of my sweater. He stared at my body, since i wasn't wearing anything under. "Damn you're even more beautiful than i imagined" he said. 

We kissed again, i started grinding on him, feeling his dick getting hard. I slowly moved down, giving him hickeys everywhere. When i found myself at his shorts i pulled them down, exposing his boxers with the outline of his boner. I softly kissed his core, hearing Troy moan softly. 

I pulled down his boxers too and licked his dick, and taking him all in. Bobbing my head up and down. Troy was moaning loudly which made me even wetter. I felt his dick twitch and he released in my mouth.

"My turn now" He said. Troy rolled us over, him on top. He started playing with my boobs. Suddenly he took of my shorts and underwear. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" Troy asked, i nodded.

He slammed into me with his big cock, I screamed, i was caught by surpise, it made me love it even more. He touched all the right places. "Fuck Troy, harder!" I screamed. He picked up the pace, making him hit my G-spot. "OMG, i'm gonna cum troy, im gonna-" I felt, my walls clench around his dick, releasing all over. The sight of me cumming made him cum too, i was a moaning mess by now. I felt his cum shoot into me. "Fuck you're on birth control right???" He asked a little scared. "yeah don't worry" I saw he was very relieved.

Troy's POV

"Damn that was good baby" I said, Y/N blushed. We fell asleep cuddling. 

Hey guys, this was the first chapter :), hope you liked it, leave suggestions in the comments and if you have them, tips or something haha.