#38

Chris

I paced back and forth waiting for Tiana to come out the bathroom. When she finally came out the bathroom she had a towel wrapped around her making my whole body shiver.

She looked at me "hey boo, why you look all stressed"

"I'm not...come here"I said sitting on the bed and tapping my lap

She laughed, she approached me and sat down on my lap,straddling me.

"Okay so tomorrow...my family is coming over"

"Family! Wait-"

"Family from my dads side...grandma,grandpa all that" I said

"I thought you said yo didn't have anymore family"

"I didn't say all of that"

"Yeah, you did when we first met" Tiana said

I put my head down "oh.."

"Who are they staying with?"she asked arching her eyebrow

"I'm actually renting a house for them to stay in while they are here" I said up at her

It went silent for while until Tiana says "you know...it's been a while since,we've done anything" she said unbuttoning my jeans

I smirked "let's do it in the shower so the kids won't wake up and hear us"

"Ouu"she said grabbing my shirt as she back up into the bathroom

She took of her clothes giving me a nice show as I looked at her while I was unbuckling my belt and taking off my buttoned up shirt.

She laughed a little backing into the shower while looking at me. I stroked my dick a couple of times before I went in there. I climbed in the shower as water dropped onto her caramel skin.

She ran her fingers down my chest, to my length and slowly began stroking it as she kissed my neck again. I let out a small moan and she moved her hands a bit faster.

"Tiana..."I moaned in her ear.

"Hmmm?"

"Please, your mouth." I begged not able to get my words out.

She loves teasing and pretended she was clueless, "What about my mouth?"

"Use your mouth."

"To kiss you, sure." She giggled and smashed her lips to me stroking me faster and i pulled back.

"Tiana please, suck me."

She smiled and kissed down my chest and took me in her mouth.

"Ahh...fuck." I muttered. Her cheeks were hallow as she bobbed her head, sucking him off. She grazed her tongue along my own length and i instantly came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

The rest of the night was pure rounds of sec and we didn't get any sleep.

The next morning

I got out bed groaning. I checked my phone and checked the time.

8:09am

"Man" I said in my raspy voice

Then my phone lit up,which meant I add gotten a text message.

UNKNOWN: open the door

I have a great view of downstairs out of the window to the door so I can see who's at the door.

I looked down seeing grandma,Nina,and Reggie.

I smiled and ran down the stairs nearly breaking my damn leg.