#24

Chris
A month later

"Tiana,do we really need this much flowers at the wedding?"I asked

"Yes Chris I want my wedding to be big"she said

We were in the house with the wedding planners and they were shaking us different churches. Which ones had the best ratings and shit.

To be honest I just wanna get married with the love of my life. I could do that right now and go straight to the court house and get the marriage license and call it that!.

"Do we really need a big wedding"I asked

While her and I walked down the hallway of our house.

"We don't have to but...I've always wanted A big wedding since I was a kid. My dad walking me down the isle. Family and friends are there, Maybe I get to see you cry" she said

I laughed "I'm not crying like no bitch"

"Oh please chris,your going to cry at that wedding"

"Bet money!"I said

"We are not betting anything"

We walked up the stairs and into to Ashton's room where he was playing with his trucks and little cars.

Tiana walked over to him and picked him up.

"What are gonna do about Ashton's birthday?"Tiana asked walking towards me with Ashton on her hip

"Lets have a birthday party"

"Where?"

I thought for a while "ou! Disney land we get all Ashton's friends from pre-K and some of my friends got kids to we can invite them"

"Wait what friends of yours got kids"

"Apparently red has a 6 year old son  and Sinko has a 2 and 4 year old daughters"I say

Tiana eyes widened "wow- how"

"I don't know"I said shrugging not trying to even get into it

We walked back down stairs. We finished planning some of the wedding and then everybody left.

Tiana's dad came over to pick up Ashton. Mr.west wanted to spend some time with Ashton as we are planning this wedding.

The next morning

I woke up and felt the spot where Tiana is supposed to be.

"T" I called out

"Downstairs!"she yelled back

I nodded

I checked my phone. I wanted a updated on Danny. All Sinko said was 'he dead' but he never told me anything else.

Sinko sent me a picture of a dead Danny. My stomach was turning as I looked at it.

Then the very next day my mom calls me screaming talking about 'you killed my son!' And 'how could you!'
'I should have aborted your ass!'

Honestly it hurt a little but I don't give a fuck I told her what this dude did to me and Tiana and all of our friends. She knew that!  Fuck her anyway.

I sat up and then Tiana came in with a breakfast tray

"Morning" she said

"Morning baby"I said

She carefully placed the breakfast tray on my Lap

I chuckled "this for me" I said grabbing a fork

She nodded "but first" She said "look what's on the tray"

I looked down and to see small pancakes and small sausages and baby corn.

"I see breakfast baby" I said laughing

"Yeah but what's different about this breakfast"

"Well for one...there baby sized that's for one, you know I like my pancakes jumbo I don't k ow why you did that"

"Boi"she said about to slightly slap me but I dodged it

I stuck my tongue out and laughed

"Chris"she said

"Yes"I said arching an eyebrow

"Can you open the box"

I looked down at the tray again and saw a tiny box that was shaped into a rectangle.

I picked it up and opened it. I nodded at what I saw.

"Wow...really"I said my eyes were burning

"Yeah...surprise!"she said I looked down at the pregnancy test.

"We're a baby"I said while moving the tray of my lap

She nodded

I got up and hugged her as tight as I could.

"We gotta invite everyone over so we can announce it"I said

She nodded

We got straight to it. We made it sound like an emergency so everyone can come quick. Even though it's not an emergency.

Camilla,Kaye and Annika came and then my homies all came.

Damn they all came quick.

I dapped trey and August,Sinko and red and ASAP up.

"What you cal us for! What's the emergency?"trey said getting hyped

"Woah Nigga chill out, there's not emergency we just need you here"

Tiana

I hugged Kaye then went to Annika.

Kaye and Annika are my best friends. There fellow artists who were signed to RCA a couple of months ago we all of so much in common. Kaye is such a fighter and Annika is a smart and intelligent girl.

"Girl what's up? you made it sound urgent" Kaye said

"No it's not. Everyone have a seat"

They all took a seat and trey and August were busy fighting over a seat. But eventually ASAP snapped on them and said "dawg just choose the seat next to Kaye"

Me and Chris Stood in front of everyone.

All I had to do was rub my stomach like Beyoncé did at her performance then boom Kaye and Annika went crazy.

Camilla couldn't make it she was busy.

August looked confused "the fuck Does that stomach rubbing shit mean!"

Chris looked at him "aug, Tiana is pregnant"

"Oh shit congrats homie!"August dapped him up

We all celebrated. Ashton is going to be so happy about having a little sibling I really want a girl this time.

I am praying that nothing is going to happen to my Miracle.

Miracle? That's a good name if it's a girl

Miracle Brown?

Cam✍🏽

Sorry guys a was rushing today just wanted to update cause I was bored and my SCHOOL IS SHUT DOWN FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS

THANKS CORONA!!!!

this was some bullshit and worse they announce this on Thursday and we had nothing to learn in school Friday!