#33

Tiana

I was looking through the closet to see if I could find my red velvet jumper but it was no where to be found in this big ass closet.

I hate the fact that I have a bunch of cloths and can't find my simple red jumper that, I wear almost every day.

I moved Chris's dirty jeans that he had on. How could he just leave his dirty ass jeans in the middle of the closet floor. I picked them up and something fell out,it was a piece of paper with small writing on there.

I arched an eyebrow and picked it up reading that there was a number on there and that number looks real familiar.

Scanning my eyes on the number my mind was running with question.

Why is the wedding planners number in my fiancé's pocket?

Why is there a heart on the paper after the number?

Why would he need her number if I have the number anyway?

I roughly threw Chris's jeans to the wall and walked down stairs in the game room where Chris was playing his game.

I walked inside and saw him sitting on the red couch. With headphones on and a controller in his hand.

While Ashton was playing with his blocks and counting his number as well. Ashton is starting to learn how to count now. I hate the fact he's growing up,I want him to be my baby forever he was my first born. I fear up  every time I think about it.

"Punk ass red! Shoot his ass....you see this is why I can't play games with you and August......YALL ARE CAMPERS!!"

I stood at the door with my arms crossed.

It took him while to finally notice me when he jumped and shook his head at me. I tilted my head and held the piece of paper up.

"One second...pause the game" he said but then August said something "NIGGA! Don't start and argue right now"

Chris took off his head phones and looked at me "wassup"

I looked at him for a while "nothing,um"

I crumpled up the small piece of paper and tossed it in the trash.

"Whatchu,doing?"I asked knowing exactly that he was playing the game

"Playing the game babe, what was that piece of paper you had?"he asked arching his eyebrow

"Nothing"I said. I'm not gonna fight with Chris and risk having a problem with him cause we have fought before and it always leads to me leaving but this time I'm not doing that........

I'll handle the situation myself...starting off with that hoe.

He got up and walking towards me,I chuckled in curiosity. He stopped and he grabbed my throat yanking me towards his face causing our lips to touch. He tongue kissed me as we heard Ashton clapping his hands.

"Chris, Ashton sitting right over there" I said breaking the kiss

"So what! He don't even know what's going on. Plus my baby boy gonna be on his hoe game when he's older just like papa"

I laughed "idiot" I said

"How's our baby girl"he said rubbing my stomach

"She's being a little bratty today, her head is pushing on my uterus, it sometimes hurts" I said

"Well, your almost due baby, the sooner the better and I hope you will be all fine tomorrow night when I perform 'party' at Leviticus" he said walking back over to couch and I followed

"Hopefully"I said "baby,um can I borrow OHB?"

"Hm! Why!?"he said "someone messing with you, who the fuck is it?"

"Just a little problem, you don't have to worry about it just- can I please borrow them"

"Don't worry T, you know They got your back" I said pulling out his phone and calling Mijo

I grinned and grabbed Chris's face kissing him some more.

He smiled as the phone was still up to his ear and mijo kept saying 'hello' over and over cause chris was paying attention to me.

"Yo Mijo, Tiana needs y'all" He said and tapped the speaker button

"Hell yeah who ass we kicking Tiana!"mijo said getting hyped "been awhile since we beat ass,last time we did it was that Danny guy two year ago"

I explained everything to mijo and Chris's face lit up to what, I had said. Chris was down for it cause he knows I don't play when it comes to him.

Chris

I threw Ashton in the air and caught him making him laugh. I threw him up in the air and catching him as I twirled around making gasping noises.

Ashton let out a cute little laugh. I hugged Ashton on my shoulder

"Love you ash" I said "your the best thing I could ever ask for. Now your gonna be a big brother ash! I hope your excited your getting a sister"

I rocked him a little as he slowly fell asleep. I let a sigh while smiling. Never in my life would I have thought I would have a family of my ow-

Then all of a sudden three bangs on the door startled me. I raised my eyebrows and looked up the stairs and saw that Tiana's room light was on which meant she was sleeping.

I put Ashton in his crib tent and walked over to the door. I grabbed my gun from the side draw and hid it behind my back.

I opened the door to see a face I would never thought I would see. This can't be happening.

"How- how did you! Your not suppose to be here!"I semi shouted

Cam