#29

Tiana ( 3 months later)

I watched Chris as he put Ashton to bed. Seeing Chris limping on the boot he had on was funny.

Ashton was completely healed. His leg is fine and his arm is fine only took him one month to recover. I'm so happy my boys are okay.

I backed away as Chris shut the door quietly. "Okay baby number one is put down"

I arched an eyebrow and smiled

"Now it's time to put my baby number two down" he said kissing my lips and unbuckling my belt.

"Chris what are you gonna do with that crippled ass leg?" I asked and laughed

He stopped and looked at me then he smirked.

"Lemme show you"he said grabbing my hand and leading me to our master bedroom

This was turning me on cause my hormones were all over the place. This week we find out the gender of the baby.

We are still planning the wedding and we sent everyone invitations. We still have to hire a photographer,Videographer and DJ/band.

A/POV

Chris picked Tiana up and laid her on the bed. With Tiana's hormones going in and out Chris had a good understanding of what she wanted.

Chris licked her earlobe while stroking her with his fingers in and out.

Chris felt himself getting excited at the mere sight of that as he could see her hard nipples which were begged to be sucked and teased.

Tiana moaned out loudly as Chris rocked her body upward. Her body was now slowly grinding up and down the wall he was pressing her up on.

"Fuck." She whimpered as she ran her fingers through his hair while he bit down on her collarbone. Chris increased the speed in which he was pleasuring her cause Tiana to cry out. Tiana was reaching her climax as it took everything in her not to scream at the top of her lungs.

He straddled her waist as he held her face in place. Tiana unclasped her bra freeing her breasts. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his fingers taunting and teasing her nipples.

Tiana breathed in deeply as she lay down flat on her back with him on top of her.

Tiana bit on his bottom lip and pulled on it, teasing him. Tiana moaned as she felt Chris kiss his way down her body and moments later he took one of her breasts in his mouth. Tian arched her back as she felt him bite down on her nipples.

"Shit." She moaned out as she saw Chris making his way to her other breast and down her body. He sucked on the skin between her breasts and her core slowly making his way down only to build anticipation.

Chris unbuckled his pants revealing himself then he rammed his dick inside of Tiana.

She squirmed  a little.

Chris grabbed her thigh "Stop moving"

Tiana relaxed herself and enjoyed the pleaser Chris was giving her.

The next day
Chris

"We really don't need all these flowers baby" I said looking at the wedding plan, Tiana had set up

"And first of all how did you have the TIME to do this" i asked squinting my eyes

She chuckled and walked up to me "baby,you know how I like things to be organized and I love making list"

"OCD ass" I said shaking my head

I looked down at her scrap book. "Oh god not this bullshit again"

"T, this is the same shit you did with Ashton right after I came out of prison you bombarded me with a whole scrap book" I explained

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"T, this is the same shit you did with Ashton right after I came out of prison you bombarded me with a whole scrap book" I explained

"I like to be organized!"she said crossing her arms

"Yeah,yeah but do we really need to cakes though one cake is en— you know what never mind cause August and his fat ass" I said shaking my head

She laughed

"And by that time the baby will be born so I will fit perfectly in my dress so HA" she said  pinching me

I grabbed my arm "what was that for?"

"That's for almost calling me fat" she said

Looking up and remembering the day in the car after they left rehearsal, I'll never make that mistake again.

"Whatever" I said "so how my little man doing"

"Ashton?" She asked

"No Chris Jr"

"First of all we are not naming my child Chris Jr second we don't even know the gender third it's gonna be a girl this time" she said

"And if we have a girl I wanna name her Miracle Nova Brown" she said smiling

Nodding while smiling "I like that name T"

"Me too" she said rubbing her stomach

Then my phone rang and it was Annikah

I answered it "hello"

"Aye open the door"she said

I hung up

I sighed "Tiana your ghettoo friend is here"

She laughed "don't diss Annikah like that she's my bff"

"I thought Camilla was your Bff" I said and shrugged

"I have multiple!"she yelled and opened the door

As soon as that door open all hell broke loose they both starting screaming and saying 'omg hey!' And talking about shit I shouldn't be hearing.

Shaking my head I walked upstairs and walked into the hallway. Stopping in my tracks I unbuckled my boot and scratch my leg, cause it was itchy from the Velcro on it and it kept poking me.

Laying down in the bed thinking about my life.

All the craziness and my blessing. Staring at the ceiling and thinking about Bree, and how she said "I got a surprise for you on your wedding" she AINT gone do shit imma have security there guarding and make sure nothing stops the wedding.

Cam✍🏽

PRO-CHOICES (sequel ) (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें