Epilogue

4 YEARS LATER

"Jeno! Where are my chocolates!" Jiwon shouted through the house as she looked in the fridge.

She groaned annoyed as she got no reaction.

She closed the fridge and made her way upstairs.

Once she opened the door she was suprised.

Her hands clasped over her mouth in shock as she saw him down on one knee.

He had the brightest smile ever on his face as he looked at the girl he loved so dearly.

"What's all this?" She asked as she pointed around the room. "We've been together for four years now,

we have a two year old but yet we aren't married.

We went through a lot of things together but yet we managed to come back to each other.

I've been loving you for about five years by now. I wanted to ask you something that could change our lives."

He stopped and cleared his throat.

He took out a small black velvet box and opened it.

He held her left hand and smiled at her. "Will you make me even happier and marry me?"

Tears streamed down Jiwon's cheeks as she fell down onto her knees.

She wrapped her arms around her lover and nodded her head.

"Yes, ofcourse i'd marry you!" He grabbed her hand and put the ring around her finger.

She looked up from her hand and smiled at him.

He pulled her ontop of him and kissed her. Their lips moved in sync as her hands had found their way to his neck.

He smiled through the kiss and had his arms wrapped around her.

Soon the sweet and delicate kiss turned into a heated session as they both lost oxygen.

They finally pulled away panting with a bit of sweat dripping down their foreheads.

They heard the front door open and little feet that patted against the wooden floor.

"Mommy!" The voice echoed through the house and before they knew it their daughter ran into their room.

The small girl hugged her parents and giggled happily.

The two year old was more then excited for tomorrow. "Gwandma!"

The small girl yelled and soon after Jiwon's mother walked into the room.

"Congratulations." The old woman hugged her daughter and her son-in-law. "We'll be downstairs."

Jiwon nodded and the old woman took the hyped two year old with her downstairs.

Jiwon turned back to Jeno and smiled. He held her hands in his and gave her a small peck.

"Last one downstairs is a rotten egg!" He grinned and ran down the stairs.

Jiwon whined and ran downstairs aswell. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jiwon nodded and hugged her mother. Hara waved happily at her grandmother until she was out of their vision.

Jiwon closed the door and watched her daughter run into the house.

She chuckled and shook her head. "What do you wanna eat tonight?"

Jiwon asked as she picked up her phone. Jeno smirked and sat down next to her.

"You." A blush crept up onto her cheeks as she playfullh slapped his arm.

He laughed at her reaction. "Let's go to mc donalds?" Jiwon nodded her head and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." She said and he smiled. "I love you to."

[-]
I kinda lost the picture so uh yeah lmao
But i hope you enjoyed and i hope everyone will support my other fiction

[-]I kinda lost the picture so uh yeah lmaoBut i hope you enjoyed and i hope everyone will support my other fiction